Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi!:D - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Hi minna :D I am a new member from Turkey I'm Ay?e I know no one can read it:D Whatever I like this forum so much^^ I'm sure I will have good times in here^^ If i se bad grammer forgive me^^''

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Welcome to Minitokyo, Naruka2. The most important thing is that you try your best with English. Even if your grammar may not be the best, what matters is that you give it your best shot.

Be sure to read over the Policy and feel free to ask any questions if you happen to have any.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here!

Signature Image

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

Hi! Welcome to MT...Enjoy!

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

welcome to mt :3

Thanks :3 I love here so much>.< I'm sure I gonna enjoy too:D Thanks CyanideBlizzard^^ ?f I have questions I will ask:D

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there naruka and welcome to mt. if you have trouble with english then try an translator, like google translator, a lot of people use that, around here, that don't know english or have trouble with it and actually start learning it. hope to see you around and do enjoy your stay with us.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

hi hi! welcome at MT! sure, you'll enjoy this site! don't worry! okay, ENJOY! XD

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

weeeelcome!

Thanks guys:D I can understand a lot of things in english no problem i don't need any translate*.* But sometimes i can't make a sentences*.* This is the one of my biggest problem<.<

Welcome to Minitokyo, and don't worry, just do your best (:

Welcome ^____^

Thanks guys>,<

merged: 11-13-2010 ~ 11:08am
Thanks guys >,<

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.