Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The best way to Protect your Art. - Minitokyo

The best way to Protect your Art.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

jchupa

Artist of Many

Does anyone have any good ideas for prtecting you art work under budget?

If it is to be it is up to me.
Talent comes in many forms!

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

Get a folder or binder and put it in there and put that in a cardboard box filled with something to protect it from impacts. Finally put a warning sign with BIG letters that warn them of a painful existance if they thouch it. Don't forget the locks or a safe to keep out some people with a sticky hand. That a way to do it... even though it a bit extream... Or put it in a folder and a binder and put it somewhere really safe like a safe. = )

Learning little by little.
Signature

Hi jchupa :) . Well I suppose that depends what kind of artwork. Reminds I must buy some varnish to protect my last drawings before they die ^^.

jchupa

Artist of Many

Quote by VinitachiGet a folder or binder and put it in there and put that in a cardboard box filled with something to protect it from impacts. Finally put a warning sign with BIG letters that warn them of a painful existance if they thouch it. Don't forget the locks or a safe to keep out some people with a sticky hand. That a way to do it... even though it a bit extream... Or put it in a folder and a binder and put it somewhere really safe like a safe. = )

I did some of this but still got water damage, this forum is more just me crying due to a resent act of God.

Quote by GaiJiNHi jchupa . Well I suppose that depends what kind of artwork. Reminds I must buy some varnish to protect my last drawings before they die ^^.

Pencil and Oil pastal mainly, what type of varnish?

Well for my pencil drawings I use matt varnish in spray, it's easy to use and quite cheap, but I don't know if there is something special to take care about with Oil pastel.

jchupa

Artist of Many

Quote by GaiJiNWell for my pencil drawings I use matt varnish in spray, it's easy to use and quite cheap, but I don't know if there is something special to take care about with Oil pastel.

Thanks for the tip. I do more reasearch on the use on Oil Pastel.

You can use varnish in spray on oil pastel, you just have to use it more carefully and in specific way. Put your drawing on the floor and keep spray about 20cm above the drawing don't spray on the drawing but above it, so the spray drops will land on the drawing due the gravity.

varnish works for all kinds of pastel... at least the ones i know of o.O; i dunno. i personally dont use those tho. cuz my best artworks are framed and hung in my parents bedroom -.-; dont ask why... cuz i dunno. they're insane... ^^;

jchupa

Artist of Many

Thank-you candyloop.
For your art work hagaren17, your parents just may be proud.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.