Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Soul Eater Brotherhood Situation? - Minitokyo

Soul Eater Brotherhood Situation?

Tagged under Soul Eater

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

I really really hope they do with Soul Eater what they did with FMA Brotherhood, since it's basically the same situation. They changed the ending of Soul Eater because they were cutting it too close to reaching were the manga chapters currently were at that time and they needed to end the show within their planned 51 episodes so that is why they changed things. With that in mind I really believe and hope that they make a 'remake' of Soul Eater picking up where they branched off with the original material in the manga after they give the the manga a few years to get ahead and go from there. Because even though I was skeptical about the show when I first heard about it, after a little while I decided to give it a shot and watch it, since it seemed like a change of pace for me from the anime I was and still am currently watching. Since I started watching it, I really love the concept of the show and it made me sad to know the show ends at 51 episodes. And now I even read the manga going from the chapter where the anime branched off, about the search for Brew and I continued from there until I reached the last chapter and wait until next month. And since they are doing the whole Repeat Show deal it means BONES still has their hands on the anime.

So what do you think? Do you think in the future after some years Soul Eater will be remade like the situation with FMA Brotherhood after giving the manga a chance to get further along, since the reasons for Soul Eater ending the way it did was the same and it was made by the same studio? I personally hope and think this is/will be the case. :~)

I wouldn't mind that as long as BONES kept very close to the art style, the voice actors are the same, and the characters are close to the same. I love Soul Eater and I would be very depressed if BONES somehow messed it up, but Brotherhood has gotten good reviews. I think they can pull it off.

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Exactly my thoughts.

hey guys,,,,,,
i really appreciate useful information shared by MisaSasekage.
thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

You're welcome joseph and I'm glad you appreciate it.

I feel making a brotherhood version of Soul Eater would be just as pointless as the FMA Brotherhood was. Why do we need to see a whole new series just because the anime was very different from the manga? I don't wanna see the page for page perfect translation of a book to screen to everyone knows what's gonna happen if you read the manga. Why not be surprised? Actually enjoy the show for what it is and stop asking or expecting some kind of revamped series. I'm perfectly okay with the series as is and just because the show changed from how the manga did it, why does that automatically make it bad or wrong?

I would really like that.

when the first anime came out for FMA, they cut out my favorite characters from the manga, and made it a whole lot darker. No Arakawa humor? WHAT?!
FMA brotherhood made me really happy.

I'm not really sure if they're gonna make annother one, but i agree with Airedale.

I tend to check my messages every day for a month or so, and then dissapear mysteriously off the face of the earth.
and then come back. If that happens, well... you'll know why.

DSHikaru

DSHikaru

countdown!

if they change Soul Eater.. i won't mind it if they at least CHANGE THE ENDING! >o<

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Yeah, the ending sucked.

I think remaking it is a good idea as most of the people I know who have watched it were disappointed in either the ending or the fact it barely followed the manga.

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Same here.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Please do not bump threads older than four weeks if you do not have anything new to add to the conversation.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.