Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What kind of job do you have - Minitokyo

What kind of job do you have

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Kyo-Sohma

Kyo-Sohma

*Sulking on the roof*

I'm just curious to see what people are doing for work right now.
I myself am working in a seasonal place called Headless Horseman Haunted Hayride and Haunted Houses. Its an extremely fun job, but then again scaring people half to death is usually fun in most cases anyway.

I am, however, looking for a more permanent job

*Sigh* College is a pain

Signature
"I'm gonna break your pretty boy face" -Kyou to Yuki

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

My jobs never last long..... but I hope to get a stable job soon once I finish up my education.

Kyo-Sohma

Kyo-Sohma

*Sulking on the roof*

You sound like your in the same boat as I am with jobs. Employers don't seem to want to look at my application once they find out I am a college student.

Signature
"I'm gonna break your pretty boy face" -Kyou to Yuki

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

im a college student who is a server for an italian restrauant called "bricks and oven." i usually work about 5 hours, 3 days a week. it's a good place to work; good food, good customers, great co workers, and good money, epsecially during football seasons >:D

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

= ( dont got a job im in highschool
-_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_-

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

I want a job now waii!!! what I'm planning to do is submit my resume to a bubbletea shop..cept..need to boast up chinese communication especially the reading+writing =S

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Manaxis

Irresponsible Captain

I'm a contract artist, currently doing some work for South Dakota State University.

Just do your best, and let the rest take care of itself! - Justy Ueki Tylor, Age 20
Woah. - Neo
You forgot one very important thing, mate. I'm Captain Jack Sparrow. - Captain Jack Sparrow

first year of college
unemployed ~ T - T
looking for one thou ~

biopsych

biopsych

Most Worthy Adversary

I used to be the manager of a theatre, but now I'm a poor, flat-broke college student.

Lesse...i havent held a stable job since i worked at six flags last year for 10 months

job history:
10 months as a cashier for a six flags food service company
2 weeks as a microchip programmer for a small electrical engineering company
2 weeks as a summercamp assistant teacher
4 days as an inbound telemarketer (i am re-applying though :( )

1 month, currently employed and hating it, as a door-to-door knife salesman

Rage

Rage

Sorrow Conclusion

I have a few jobs, but my main job is working at a mechanic shop with my dad, whos owner....sucks to wrk with family, especially your dad, but not really any other jobs open for High School students other than flipping burgers or sometin. Wich im not good at cooking or servoing anyways

I also wrk on Ranches feeding catlte and horses and maintaining the farm stuff.

yeah......my jobs suck ass lol

Signature Image

Me? I got no job. I'm still in secondary school. Haha! :D ^_^' -_- -_-'

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

Trowble

Trowble

(^)(>_>)(^) Osiris!

I work for MetLife Insurance, you know, the company with Snoopy as it's mascot. I'm a Records Agent. I enter files for attorney's into the computer system, keep track, shelf, ship out those files from the law department of the company. It's not the funnest job in the word, but it's definitely not the hardest and the pay is above average, now only if I can get paid more. :hmpf:

Signature

All Hail Justin: yergheigh
xXLordxOsirisXx: maybe *___*

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Well before I HAD a stable job doing tech support for the customer service division of Sykes...but now their not hiring....so I'm back to my first job....Seasonal employment at Gamestop.....God I feel like I've been degrading myself...Ugh But nonetheless its another form of feeding my horrible addiction to anime and video games.....oh man I need to get out of ONE of them....

Signature Image

i worked in a supermarket when i was 15. not sure if its legal to do that. talk about hard labor.
now im on a 3 year contract as a part time tutor in my uni. i teach students practical classes in immunology

I work in a food court on campus; pray for me I have my 8-hour shift tomorrow from 2-10. @_@

The funny thing is, the university is taking part of my paychecks and putting them into the university employee retirement fund -- if I was planning to do such a menial job for the rest of my life, why would I be in college??

On ne recolte que ce qu'on a seme.

Mekurat

Mekurat

Flake

I'm a slave to Subway. I finally got a promotion after being there for 1 year. Yay, now I make $0.25 more than everyone else! *Cries*

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

A student! Isn't that great?! lol very horrible sarcasm there...

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.