Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of ???? -Black Angel- wallpaper - Minitokyo

Deletion of ???? -Black Angel- wallpaper

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

stormfire12

stormfire12

Resonance of Fate <3

Black Angel
Deletion pm

This isn't an appeal. It is a complaint.

I didn't submit this as a doujinshi or an original artwork of mine. I submitted it as a wallpaper. In fact, I had used a Suigintou scan from this site to make this. And I have actually saved the link for that matter:
suigintou by kemos
suigintou by kemos
Now, the fact that you have deleted it, too is another matter that does not concern me.

And if you actually remember how the scan looked like, I am sure the modifications I made were more than obvious.

Anyhow, I am absolutely ok with you deleting the wallpaper, since it is against the guidelines.

But, I won't stand for accusations such as: {It was taken, in whole or in part, from another website with little to no modification. You may only submit artwork that you have created entirely by yourself.} OR actually having to be warned about my upload privileges as a member of this site when I have done nothing wrong. The mistake was yours for having this artwork available as a scan on this site and whilst trusting to your members that the artwork was useable.

My point is, delete the wallpaper if it's what you have to do, but don't accuse me of things I haven't done or of things that were caused by the fact that you allowed scans such as this to exist in the gallery and for quite a long time,too, I'll add.

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

stormfire12, I apologize for my vagueness but I deleted the wallpaper because the artwork was an enlarged digital image done by Kishida Mel from http://maigo.jp/
I was told to delete images that were digital art/pixiv related since MT didn't accept them as scans anymore and so I thought wallpapers would be affected by this rule.

I know you made that wallpaper with all your heart and soul, that is why if you looked at the bottom of your deleted pm notification, I made an additional comment which was suppose to be what I ACTUALLY meant. You can ignore the rest of message since it was just a general deletion note that automatically gets sent out when deletions get issued out. Its a message that can either pertain to you or it has nothing to do with you. That is why I made an additional note.

So basically its not an accusation or a personal attack on you saying it is your fault this happened and you should be responsible for this. Do not worry since it is not counted against you. If it did you have gotten a warning on your guest book or PM from a mod. Everyone gets this type of deleted message and your not being singled out. I hope you understand what I mean and it might get restored by another mods decision.

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Wallpaper is restored as the digital art restriction works for the scan gallery only.
Story would had been different if the artwork was from pixiv ;)

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

stormfire12

stormfire12

Resonance of Fate <3

I am sorry for being perhaps too intense but I don't know how this whole deletion thing works and just by reading the message I couldn't help but feel offended. Anyhow, I am glad this is resolved.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.