Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you believe in "DESTINY"? - Minitokyo

Do you believe in "DESTINY"?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

Anything that is happening to our lives... Is it supposed to happen?
Is it a thought, belief, a game of our minds to make us feel
more unique as creatures... Or is it something
so simple but we can't understand because we want to
believe to something supernatural..? What's your fully opinion about it?

*.*.* It only hurts when you start pretending it doesn't *.*.*
Signature Image

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

in my opinion...
first you must believe there is god if not .... :) destiny is already set by god in two way , just like letter " Y ". first you walk in one straight line the you'll find the crossroads on that point you will decide witch road you take and after that whatever you do in life won't effect the result , thats what i call " Destiny ". all we can do in our life is to live good as far as you can , once again thats only my opinion :P

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

I believe we make our own destiny. But there could be higher powers at work.

Very good question...Got me thinking along a different line this day...Thanks for the Mental Exercise.

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

Quote by ndox900in my opinion...
first you must believe there is god if not .... :) destiny is already set by god in two way , just like letter " Y ". first you walk in one straight line the you'll find the crossroads on that point you will decide witch road you take and after that whatever you do in life won't effect the result , thats what i call " Destiny ". all we can do in our life is to live good as far as you can , once again thats only my opinion :P

Thanks for your Opinion Dox.. :)
I was believing the same in a way.. I guess its like you walk in a straight line but most times
the crossroads are so many as a tree's branches and pick them without even noticicing most times..
By taking a path something happens...
If we were taken another there would been possibilities for an other ending to the situation..
Yeh I guess I understood your opinion.. Thanks.. :)

Quote by UberDogI believe we make our own destiny. But there could be higher powers at work.

Very good question...Got me thinking along a different line this day...Thanks for the Mental Exercise.

Yeh I agree with your opinion as well Uber.. I guess we can make our destiny sometimes by controlling which road to take...

And np np.. Thanks for your answer as well.. :)

Signature Image

i think its our own decisions that control our destinies

Signature

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

For me, life is based in two things: Choices and Consequences. Once we make a choice, we must bear the consequence it brings along. Once the consequence comes, we are forced to make more choices, which will lead us to go on to another consequence and so it goes~
Destiny is but a way these choices and consequences show up in our lives. They might also come through the life of others, that having met once, are now part of our lives too.

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I believe there is a balance between fate and destiny. when the scales are tilted, ever so slightly, in another direction that chaos can sometimes come about. like someone getting into a car wreck or a divorce or something along those lines. in the end we can only make our own destiny for just so long until it is fate that decides the rest. like our exact time of death and so forth. we can only do so much in our lives, we should often make the best of it and throw as much caution to the wind that you feel comfortable with doing and let destiny/fate rule in which favor the scale is going to tilt. my opinion however.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

THINGY

THINGY

Fighting Boredom

That is a difficult question to answer, I'm tempted to say yes but at the same time no, because I'm wanting to believe in my own personal free will to decide how I live and in turn die. For the believer of Destiny in me, I would really hate it if every little action I made and is going to make is pre-ordain but I also can't escape the fact that what we do or who we happen to meet changes us as individuals, whether it's our personalities or outlook on how things can be done, you can call this the cause and effect or destiny but at the same time it is up to us to decide whether we choose to pursue change or we can just sit still and watch life go by knowing that you did nothing worthwhile~~~ okay in simple terms read XXXholic you might get an idea or two concerning this topic from this manga.

The thing is... although the types of happiness one can experience are limited, there are unlimited variations of misfortunes.
*Fooly Cooly*
Signature

destiny? hm... destiny is a road, and walk on it. we choose it. nothing else nothing more

SerenTakenouchi

SerenTakenouchi

SisterRosette

i believe in God and i believe that he gives me what i deserve

Miss-Mess

Miss-Mess

A hero, somtimes.

Well, seriously of course i do and as what "ndox900" said it already set by God, because if you ever wondered "When will i die?.. Will I success?..will i become happy in the future? " the answer is unknown right? That's because humans have a limited knowledge in everything, maybe they reached the moon but they hadn't ever had a knowledge about their future and their death.. so destiny is already set by someone who has the knowledge in everything whose God!.

I really don't know how to explain more, but in short I do believe in destiny since i was a child and i realized that believing in it gives me more comfort and assuring though i don't know why? Anyway that was my opinion! :)

maic

maic

801-chan

ABSOLUTELY! I believe in ghosts and spirits. They are everywhere! Now they're next to me. ^__^;
Because it's impossible that in the all universe there are only us, in fact there are also aliens. MUAHAHHA!

a true Hero is not measured by the strength of his muscles.. but by the power of his Heart

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

Yami-Tsuki-Angel-Thingy-Uselest-Seren-Miri chan-Maic chan@ Woah.. Thanks all of you for sharing your opinions.. :)

Signature Image

Miss-Mess

Miss-Mess

A hero, somtimes.

You're always welcome :)

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

I believe that destiny is up to us but to God, too... I think it's complementary, someone decides but you can decide what you want to do, too.

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

In my opinion, there's no destiny, but there is a more minor form of destiny- not fate, I don't know what it'd be called, but something more workable. Like, perhaps I was destined to meet _____, but after I meet said person, it's up to me- I could become friends, or I could walk away from them and never see them again. Which brings me to alternate universes... what would have happened had I became friends, what would have happened if I didn't... What would have happened if I had a chocolate poptart this morning instead of a cherry one... :P But, yeah, not quite destiny. An alterable destiny.

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

Yeh! Thats what I mean but with other words.. By choosing which path-way you would want to take.. Most times we choose them without notice.. Crossroads, branches like a tree's.. If you choose to take this stick.. You will go somewhere else.. And most times we can't go back and pick a road again.. And here what we call mistakes.. A mistake = a bad choice I suppose.. From the most important to the most
simple choice... And we are always thinking the alternate destiny because it seems we would want to go back and choose a better way..
mmmmm... .____.

Signature Image

I do believe in destiny. But with a catch... I believe we all have a destiny, well may destinies... It all depends on what choice you make... There on follows your consequences for your actions....

Emma93

Emma93

Double E O.o

Yupiee i believe! :3

Member of the Band .::DarKLeaF::.

You'll alwaysRisewhen othersfall..
KUWAIT!Signature Image

Corvyie

Corvyie

Uh-huh.

I believe certain things are meant to happen, if you choose first to take that path.

Actions speak louder than words and words speak louder than thoughts.

[url=http://bleach-central.minitokyo.net]

Yes, I believe in it :)

i believe too.

merged: 12-18-2010 ~ 03:29pm
hello everyone!

damnedhaven

damnedhaven

Poof KokoKrunch

No, sadly I don't.

The ideal course of life is a fictitious ideal of a human being.

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

I simply do not believe in destiny.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.