Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Just a question about the removal of a scan. - Minitokyo

Just a question about the removal of a scan.

Tagged under Tinkerbell

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

peachypeach123

peachypeach123

Nyaaa, peaches :3 Gimme~

I was wondering, why has [C78] Stellato Giada [6] scan have been removed from the Tinkerbell gallery? :o I remember having seen it before but now it seems it has been removed. I'm sorry if I have been commenting too much on almost most of the scans >___< It must be annoying to you guys D; Anyway, if your reason for deleting or removing it was prior to the rules of MiniTokyo, then I totally understand. Unless it's also for personal reasons, then I'll understand that too :3 [or if it's any other reason x3]
I just wanted to be able to download it since I didn't get the chance to when I first saw it.

Thank you for reading and hopefully my request isn't too much of a bother. :D
Please have a nice day and thanks so much for taking the time to scan all of those pictures everyone! <3333
Congratz on your promotion as well Fenafir!~ [I had just noticed >w<]

::: (\_(\ ...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*
*: (=' :') :::::::: ★ BUNNY wuvs PEACHES ★ :::::::::
•.. (,('')('')¤...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*
¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

peachypeach123, we don't delete scans for personal reasons. The scan has been deleted because it was a modified scan and such scans are not allowed.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.