Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 i can't change my avvy! - Minitokyo

i can't change my avvy!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

why?
is it jst about
some prob with
the server again?
or it jst dnt work
anymore?

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

If you've tried clearing your cache and refreshing after you've uploaded your new avatar, I'd give it a few hours before trying again.

It seems, from my understanding, that this problem pops up when people change their avatars too frequently.

Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I would like to add to what cb mentioned, it happens a lot to me, every time I go to change my avatar, which isn't often, maybe once a season or twice, but at any rate, it isn't happening to just those that change them too frequently now, since I'm not part of that list anymore BUT it does change. give it about an hour and everything will change, even a lag in changing of the banner on your page, if you change that, as well as, the sig image and sig in general.

p.s. clearing of your temp, cache, cookies, logging out and then back in, still doesn't work. could be a glitch in the system or a lag in the system.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.