Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi + leap kick of awesomeness & a falcon pwnch too - Minitokyo

Hi + leap kick of awesomeness & a falcon pwnch too

page 1 of 1 5 total items

A-413

A-413

NomNoms til I cant Nomz no morez

Yo. :3
I'm not exactly new here. Well I kinda am. I used to be a member wayy back in the day. Since 2007 or so.
LOL I'm 20 yrs old now.

So old. So old.

I abandoned my old account (already sent a message to fireflywishes about it).
I did it cuz something bad happened and that thing that happened made me leave the site.
But I just luv this site too much and the people in it to leave it and have something there that scares me into coming back.
So I decided that if my choice was to choose between leaving the site forever and just making a new account.
Then LOL :P guess what i picked...
So.. basically.. MT's new look. I like. But I'm not used to it... AT ALL.
Plus the majority of my old friends have left this site and I have no idea where they are and what they're doing.
They kinda stopped all contact with me without warning. Some for family problems and stuff but
we've all done it. Y'know.. too many people on our contacts list on AIM or YMSN so we decide to pull a fast one and move to a new account.
That's probly what happened to them.

Anyway...
So many things have changed so it's kinda like I'm starting over. I feel so n00b again.

Okay, enough about that. Let me introduce myself.

I'm A-413. you can call me A, 4, A4, 413, 13, whatever. i dun mind.
It is l337 (leet) speak for... well lol learn l337 if you don't know it. ahahahahahahhaha LOL i tease. i tease.

Ima be blunt with this one.. +A+
I will not wallpaper art that's not my own.
I've come to MT with a mission.
Basically everyone who knows me/remembers me also knows that I suck at making wallies.
Well, I want to improve. But more than that, I want to draw.
Since MT is no longer showcasing art on the front page except some really fancy one they happen to notice,
and they only show vectors, scans, and wallpapers (on front page mostly)
having your hard work shown so people know it exists is hard.

So what's the solution?

Why, wallpapering your own work of course! :P
So that's what Ima do. Yes.
I'll even make a group for it. :P l-lolz.
-----------------------------------------
Now for some basic info...
I am 20 yrs old. Mentioned that already.
I'm female.
I dun eat meat. (don't hate. don't hate. everyone has their preferences okai?)
I don't like talking about religion at all. What you do is up to you. Not my business okai? :P
I don't care for politics. (who does? lol)

uhhh.. I've been into anime and manga since 1st grade. Been into art since lol I could first hold crayons?

I have all the consoles.
I need more PS3 games.
xbox... has let me down. :/ *look of shame on it. look - of - shame.*

I mostly play and buy jrpg's.

If you don't know what an rpg is, it's a role-playing game.
Anything that dumps you into a detailed storyline with a main character who has uh a back story of some sort already
( EX: main character was the son of a human and a monster and now ravages the streets. only to be called by his monster family again to save the world for some reason. and his girlfriend gets kidnapped. blah blah blah )
no matter how the story looks like or does, it's considered an rpg ok?
rpg is a very vague field. cuz well rpg is rpg. roleplay is roleplay is it not?

:/ so anyway, i played like FF7, 10, 10-2, 12, tactics, tactics 2, echoes of time, dirge of cerberus, crisis core, blah blah blah.
i have 13 right now. i don't hate it but i don't love it.
final fantasy is letting me down. they are awesome in graphics and gameplay. but they need to improve on their storylines.
the wow factor just isn't there anymore.

i also have tales of games. 3 awesome series i keep track of now is Tales of series (which i own symphonia, symphonia dawn, abyss, vesperia, the world radiant mythology, legendia), Star ocean series (Til the end of time & The Last Hope), & Shin Megami Tensei ( Persona 3 FES, Persona 3 Portable, Persona 4, Devil Survivor).

Other games I have: Muramasa the demon blade, fragile dreams ruins of the moon, zelda twilight princess, infinite undiscovery, the world ends with you, kingdom hearts something / something days. that title so hard to remember. kingdom hearts 1 and 2. kingdom hearts chain of memories. shining force exa. rogue galaxy. etc. Etc. ETC. too many to name. but i think u get the idea by now.

I don't have any art on MT right now. I'll see if I can put some here. But right now I wanna wait and focus on only uploading wallpapers of my art. after i do that, i'll submit sketches on the side as well.

Sooo.. for now if you wanna see how my art is like, I have two dA accounts.
This one is for pictures: http://vig-infiniti.deviantart.com/
and this one is for practice sketches, roleplay groups, and manga/pixels works: http://a-aie.deviantart.com/

nice too meet you : P and if u couldnt tell already, i like to type a lot xD lolz

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

While we don't normally allow welcome back threads, I will make an exception in this case due to the fact that this is a new account for you and the fact that you put so very much effort into the description of this thread as well.

I'm in the same boat you are for Final Fantasy. I grew up playing number 4 and solely bought the Playstation for the launch of FF7 in the US. While I didn't care for 8 in the slightest, I've enjoyed each of the titles that they made, as well as other Squaresoft off-shoots like Parasite Eve and Xenogears (amongst other titles). However with 10, 12 and 13, I find that my disappointment increases with each title. It's really such a shame, considering how gorgeous these games are and how amazing certain concepts they've put in can be, but sadly I find my interest slowly dwindling, as well as my interest in JRPGs to entertain me as they once did during the fourth, fifth and sixth console generation.

While you like the SO series, I only liked the first two entries and couldn't stand Till the End of Time and thought that The Last Hope was alright. So nice to see another SMT fan on here too. The more gamers, the merrier in my book!

Welcome aboard!

Signature Image

A-413

A-413

NomNoms til I cant Nomz no morez

83 Thanks! *adds to friends*

I really do feel like I'm starting over. I don't have much friends left on the site at all.
(my current friends list speaks for itself) lol so i feel lonely as of late.

and since so many things have changed on this site i'm still trying to get used to everything again.
but i like the changes. x3 it's really awesome.

but from here, each time someone posts here (if someone bothers to .-. )
i will reply to them on their guestbook page so i don't steal the thunder of the real newbies who never had the chance to make friends here yet. x3

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there A-413 welcome...back :) and what a long welcome intro message thingie, wow. like cb mentioned that was a lot of effort to have typed so much. I hope, for what ever reason/s you left, that you don't encounter said reasons this go around. I know it can be frustrating when you run into bad things, it can trigger you to be thinking everything bad will come from said place. I hope you stay around and I hope to see your name pass by in threads, or artwork pass by elsewhere. have fun with your stay with us :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

oh wow... you the 2nd person that write long intro i've read :) anyway welcome back to mt A-413 and have fun :)

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.