Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how do you deal with suitors? - Minitokyo

how do you deal with suitors?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

hot and fresh out the kitchen

This is really a big problem for me...

I have three suitors at the same time as of the moment,
- the FIRST one was my suitor (my classmate) since first year high school (almost four years ago eh...?),
- the SECOND one was a person I met (and defeated!) in a taekwondo competition and attends the same school as me (though he's in a different section)
- and the THIRD one came this school year... he was from a different section and got promoted to our section

I don't have any interest in any of them... though I get attention from boys (especially in our school)... I want to focus first on studying... and taekwondo

how can I keep them from bugging me every now and then?

(if you're wondering about my pic, its posted on my AnimePaper account)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hmm, well first off that's interesting that the boys like you. but if you're focused in on school and securing your future then that should be your first and top most thing. what you can do is nicely tell them that you just want to be friends and that you want to think about your future, if they don't like this idea then that seems like they have a problem. a real suitor will wait, and it could possibly weed down your possibles. but that is just my opinion and something that I would do in your situation. to be honest that is what I did and just now getting into the whole dating scene. but I can only give ideas, what you do with them is entirely up to you.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

thanks for the advice... though I have done the approaching thing to them but still they won't leave me alone.... but thanks for sharing your story :))

Better be patient with them, then... If they didn't understand the first time, if the answer is still the same and if they're intelligent, they will let you alone or at least being less on you...
Good luck girl !

I'm ready to bingo

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

thanks Felcie!
:))

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

hahahaha! .....Eh D mo naman Cila gusto eh! bat namumuroblema ka?

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

eh kc ang kukulit! I aleays say that I'm not interested in any of them... but they're all persistent and seems to be in a competition on my hand...

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

Wow! awesome! English yun hah!? Cguro maganda ka noh at talented pah!
ito lang ang masasabi ko! Gather all select the Best

Signature

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

I'm cute... and talented sa taekwondo... hahaha, wow! ganda ng kowt mo ah... "Gather all, select the best"
:))

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

oo! anu ka bah bakla..............pero mas maganda ako sayo! :P

Signature

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

hoy! 100% girl ako noh? hahaha... kelangan tlga mas mganda ka pa sa akin eh... hahaha

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

oi! anu ka babae ako noh! lol!............kaw talaga!

Signature

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

sabi ko nga eh... hahahaha.... pareho taung girlalush :))

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

hahaha..............Oh yeah! Ano to! chatroom natin?

Signature

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

hahaha... pwede rin :P

iPosts

iPosts

Newbie but Good :3

Lol *^* Mga Pinay ;D yays mabuhay!
Pero excuse me PA EPAL LANG, MAS CUTEE & MAGANDAA AKOO ;DD
hehehe ^^,

Isa lang ang masasabi ko sa problem mo girl, EDI PUMILI KA NA NANG ISA! hahaha.. x]

OH YEAH!
LALALALA :D

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

oi!oi!oi!.........avah! aba! aba! aba!............mas maganda ako noh! btw: nice avatar...ang cute!

Signature

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

Ay! tambayan ba to ng mga magaganda? hahaha... Pinay ka rin! Ang hirap... wla nman akong gus2 sa knilang lhat eh :P

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

hahaha............nakakaloka naman toh!...Hmmmmmmmmmmn! guess ko huh! di matatapos ang Month na to...E kokoclose toh!
kasi, di toh chatroom Eh yun kung madidiskobre nila!

Signature

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

ok lng... at least nakakuha na ako ng advices ^^

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

hahaha..............Oh anu nah...may sasagutin kana bah?

Signature

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

wla! wla nman kc akong type sa knila eh... ang kukulit nilang lhat... ang sarap i-roundhouse kick!

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

boooooooooooyah! at chaka! Body Slam!

Signature

berdengtubig

berdengtubig

Feel the storm, it's coming.

Sabi daw ng reyna ay sumali ako sa usapan. Siguro puwedeng mong gawin ay ituloy lang ang ginagawa mo at huwag mo silang pansinin. Mananawa rin sila sa kakakulit sa iyo. Huwag kang magmadali na magkarelasyon at mag-aral ka muna. Darating din iyan sa tamang pagkakataon.

Axe kick na lang muna siguro sa mga ulo nila para matauhan :P. Tapos na ako reyna :)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.