Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help me with this Pandora Hearts image - Minitokyo

Help me with this Pandora Hearts image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

AllBlacks

AllBlacks

Otaku

Please look at this:

Odds and ends~27~

This is most probably my absolute fav image for PH! It's so stylish! But I have one nagging question:

Can anyone tell me what is the brownish area found at Oz's left elbow. Despite analysing it under every angle, I can't make heads or tails about what it is supposed to represent... Maybe my eyes are just too tired :)

P.S. I didn't know in which thread to post, hope this is the right one!

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

lol not sure this is the right forum but that's the mods' problem ;)

For what it's worth my opinion is it's some kind of glove/ gauntlet or the cuffs of this jacket? That's what I thought after seeing the bigger image size.

i see it as a part of his clothes/jacket. heheh

AllBlacks

AllBlacks

Otaku

Thanks UsagixKitsune and renue! Yeah could be part of his clothes, probably is. But still for the color doesn't seem to match... it looks real weird! To me it's like something is missing... not having the original scan physically in front of me I can't say...

To the mods, sorry if this isn't the right forum but "Art" didn't seem either to be the right forum... and at least here, I know that I will get the most expert knowledge. Feel free to delete (or move?).

part of his jacket?! oO

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.