Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What type of gamer are you? - Minitokyo

What type of gamer are you?

What type of gamer are you?

"I live solely to play video games"
3 votes
Hardcore
7 votes
Somewhere between hardcore and casual
26 votes
Casual
10 votes
Farmville only
1 votes
I don't play any games
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

I would say that I would consider myself between hardcore and casual as I'm definitely don't have outstanding skills or solely play a particular game but I definitely play and spend a lot of time and money on more games than a casual gamer would.

hardcore gamer

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

I would consider myself just barely above casual but when I think about it I have some pretty extreme 'achievements' in my gaming legacy. XD

- Mastered every job for Ramza in FFT
- Ranked in top fifty in Naruto: Broken Bond leaderboards
and quite a few others. =3

So maybe I can say a casual hardcore gamer lol.

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

I pick up games quickly and easily.

Akaasai

Akaasai

Megane Eh?

Im Just Pro At Frist Person Shooter

Hardcore Gamers,Hardcore Otaku,Hardcore Ecchi!

Definitely casual.
"I'm bored, how about I click through this visual novel until the next choice point?"
"Meh, nothing better to do. I'll go and try Imperishable Night again."
Etc.

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

I consider myself a casual gamer but probably the one lower these days because I don't consider it that often that I play video games. I barely even buy new ones and wait till I can find a clearance or something because I'm just cheap like that xD

meh sig banners are overrated

I'm more than casual, but less than hardcore. I have a plethora of game systems, but I only buy the games I want.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I wish I could be a gamer, but it's strange how these seizure like feels can really dampen you. I'm more of a ds or app player so farmville freak I be :D guess that would be below casual actually. I play computer games from sites like pogo and facebook and my ds on casual times, but that's about the just of the type of gamer that I am.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Hardcore gamer

I'd say I'm like Kratos1204, but I'm hardcore gamer when it comes to strategy games :D

Corvyie

Corvyie

Uh-huh.

Casual, very casual, I only play when I feel like it and that's when I'm really bored.

Actions speak louder than words and words speak louder than thoughts.

[url=http://bleach-central.minitokyo.net]

JackoSlacko

JackoSlacko

Queen Cid's "LAZYJESTER"

EPIC HARDCORE MAN!

I have yet to finish all the games i have and i play a lot already

Signature
The Internet, Where the Men are Men, The Women are men and the Children are the FBI

SSJTrunkSH

SSJTrunkSH

Hero of the Future !

Hardcore gamer of course ! but love casual game more then bloody and mature games !
like Gears of Shit !

Sekai ni Itami o !

lam0o

lam0o

Filp,Switch And Haruhi?

not completely hardcore :P

Signature

Somewhere between hardcore and casual

Because it's hard to find games that I love to the max.

i like hardcore games ! like Ninja Gaiden

Neurotripsy

Neurotripsy

알리시아

---

Hardcore! ;D

vdaymassacre

vdaymassacre

Yaoi Fangirl Elite

I'm drifting between hardcore and casual, but now it's starting to become "I live solely to play video games"... and I don't care if I'm a girl!

Video games and death metal= Pure love.
=================================
Shameless self-promotion XD

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

I think I'm between casual and hardcore, though I feel that I am approaching hardcore.

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

I LIVE AND BREATHE VIDEOGAMES /raaagh

Not so much anymore because I'm in college. But I always make time for videogames, even if it's only for three hours.

casual~ =)
fine for relaxing ^^

I'm hardcore, but I can't just live for it because anime, manga and snowboarding are in the way...

"Some live, some die
in the way of the samurai"

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.