Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Need Some help on my Userpage - Minitokyo

Need Some help on my Userpage

page 1 of 1 5 total items

So i know we have a Tutorial here but it cant help me about my Profile customization so i hope some people can helpme out there.

I want to have a more detailed Userpage So like extra Boxes where i can show of Projects i work on and how much % they are finished and stuff like that.
Ive seen a lot of mazing userpages around here and after some not repied questions i thought it would be the best asking for help here on the Forum.
Im not good with CSS and that stuff im glad i could make it that far with the Stlyle but al the websites i searched for some helpful recourcess arent that easy for me to understand.

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Hi! Those extra boxes that you can see are tables and yea, they are coded from CSS >.> not some customization thingy that can be set in MT. you have to code one yourself

Signature Image

hmm i see, so i should try somemore websites i thuink for that

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

it's actually easy if it's just the basic table like the ones I have in my userpage

Signature Image

ah good to know so i just have to find those css codes nd try it

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.