Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Comments on Wall - Minitokyo

Comments on Wall

Tagged under Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Hi^^
I wandet some comments on my wall.
So i did a new rev of the my conti pic.
the lilie pad is gone now there only lilie with dragonflies.
the spirits have a new color same the backround.
the moon is new and simpler.

Hope its to ure liking.

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/576/spiritdancerev3.jpg

bye deadzone45

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

ok hope my comment helps

one thing I noticed was the moon at the right corner... is that suppose to be your light source? I think placing it there is kinda distracting.
if you're aiming for a night scene I think you can darken the character a bit... also the water lily pad is kinda lacking in detail

but noentheless it has a nice theme

Signature Image

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

hot and fresh out the kitchen

cute wallpaper.. though I agree with srsn that the moon is a bit distracting... I suggest you take that away (along with the orchid? or lotus?)... maybe you can darken some parts and add a few touches so that the "spirit dance" you're aiming would have a more magical look

hope that helps :)

thanks for the comments^^
the moon needs a overwork i agree with that. about the lily pad that is not complete jet i do a reworking on it too.

see you^^

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

can you host it somewhere in imageshack so that we'll be able to see the full co, if it's this small then we can't see the character's quality

ok so for now I'll comment on what I see. As I said the light source... since the moon is at the corner, the character should be kinda darker... if you're afraid that it might look empty if you remove the moon, then replace it with lily pads or something like that

Signature Image

ok now the moon is gone and i added some lilies there.
i think i missing something on her i tried some glowing lines and so on but nothing themse to fit any ideer what im missing.

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Sorry for the late reply!
I think I can't view your image right now

Signature Image

ok did check the link and it was not the right one.
sorry about that :(

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

oooohhhh nice nice!
The only thing remaining in here is the color scheme that will complete the wall... well you can either either do the ff:
leave it at.
you can also make the character a bit bluish since the pink glowing things are kinda far or .....you can make the surrounding pink

just suggestions ^^

Signature Image

ohh very nice * save first

The character's clarity isn;t that clean, which is a small grunt from me. Once thing I notice is that flowers seem to be out of place. Plus the character does not seem to be effected by the waters.... i mean character's image is reflected by the water, but it's actually happen vice versa....you'll notice that there are some lighting effect reflected back to the character by the water too.

sorry if i said too much

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.