Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Happy Holidays from Wings Lovers - Minitokyo

Happy Holidays from Wings Lovers

Group announcement by Wings-Lovers

page 1 of 1 1 total item

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

It's a time of year when many cultures and ethnicities celebrate, and as such, I hope that everyone has a wonderful holiday season and blessed new year.

As you have all seen, I'm pretty much absent from the group these days...I'm a grad student, so I have very little spare time. I'm going to retire as an admin officially in the near future, but I'd like, first to ask if anyone would like to come on board as a new admin? Wings Lovers is one of the first groups to MT, and I'd hate to see it die, but I just don't have time to be a driving force anymore.

Some of the things a good admin does are:

-come up with ways to get members active, such as contests and projects
-recruit new members among the MT population
-update the group page with features, artwork, and links

Being a group admin can be time consuming, but it's also very rewarding. I just don't have that time! Anyone interested, please reply in the thread in the near future.

Cheers,
Amber

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.