Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Happy Holidays from CL! - Minitokyo

Happy Holidays from CL!

Group announcement by Celestial-Luminesse

page 1 of 1 2 total items

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Hey CLers, it's that time of year when a whole bunch of the world celebrates. What ever it is that you hold dear, I hope you're having the perfect holiday season and that the new year brings you peace, joy and happiness.

Here at CL headquarters, aka my dorm room, we (and by we I mean "I") aim to make Celestial Luminesse the best and brightest art group on MT. So, that said I NEED SOME HELP. Erika gracefully requested a retirement as she is no longer active on MT, although she's still making artwork, so if you love her stuff, she's on Deviant Art. Sam (PinkPrincessLacus) vanished...I don't know where to. She's still alive and faving YouTube videos though! xD It's hard to keep up the group by myself. Would anyone be willing to help? Things that make a group great are:

-contests
-frequently updated Illuminations
-active recruitment of artists
-a nice group page

Heck, if you don't want to be an admin but would be willing to make our page pretty, that's good too! I love designing layouts, but don't know how to do one for a group. And I'm no where NEAR as good as some of you guys. So it you can lend a hand in layout-making, I'd be amazingly grateful.

I love MT and CL, but can't do it alone! *sob* Please reply in the thread sometime soon if you're interested. Or if you have any suggestions for Celestial Luminesse, I'm always open to feedback.

I hope everyone has a lovely holiday, whether it's over, just starting, or in progress, and that your new year is a blast!
~Amber <3

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

FallenAngelZoicyte

FallenAngelZoicyte

Boycott Love

I'd be willing to help out in some way. Just let me know what you want me to do... beside the layout thing. i don't know how to do that either.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.