Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you love tragedies? - Minitokyo

Do you love tragedies?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED NOW BY lupinchan DUE TO "UNFIXABLE MODERATOR PROBLEM".

Of course~! I love~!

berdengtubig

berdengtubig

Feel the storm, it's coming.

I don't prefer too much tragedies because it can grow on me :P. I like it sometimes when I get bored with good endings after good endings. The tragedies balance my views in life. Not all things result in good endings :)...and :(...and back to :) again

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I prefer bad/sad endings over good/happy endings, because in real life there aren't happy endings so why bother being hopeful in things such as what I watch. some times I will enjoy a good tearful happy ending but it's extremely rare. and most times, the sad ending stuff makes it into my library of things.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

AkikoMasahita

AkikoMasahita

http://shinjunoshimizu.hux.de

I love tragedies!
They're making you sad and let you think about the story or your life - what's better or even worse?

But sometimes I have to watch films with happy endings - so I won't become depressive :D

ArcSaber

ArcSaber

-Kage Tora-

I don't like it,,
it just like, it's not solve the problem (I'm hardly to explain it)

The word 'Impossible' is not in my dictionary

i love tragedies than normal life lol

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

Of course No.. but i admit, mostly from tragedy we learn something. we avoid tragedy as much as all we can do, but just something only from tragedy we can learn some precious things in life.. and that's the irony...

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.