Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The ideal keepsake? - Minitokyo

The ideal keepsake?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I myself got a chain bracelet and a charm from swarovski(the amount of money spend really doesnt bother me^^)

i say its befitting, that every Christmas i'll buy her a charm with each one representing one year together, wat about urs?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I've seen and heard this done many times before. I have a few doctor friends that do this for their wives. it's not uncommon to be done but I still find it cute that someone would bother to do this for someone they love/care about. and money should become an object only when you know you can't afford it, only buy/afford what you can get sort of thing. love isn't about trinkets and material gain, or well that's my opinion any ways, there are a lot of different people's view on this.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Neurotripsy

Neurotripsy

알리시아

I love those bracelets! *_*

My best friend & I have so many friendship necklaces, I love them & I feel all fuzzy when we wear them at the same time. XD

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.