Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen in Kingdom Hearts? - Minitokyo

What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen in Kingdom Hearts?

Tagged under Kingdom Hearts

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

WhiteLion

WhiteLion

children of a battlecry

I never actually thought I would ever start a thread in this category! But I did this for the Koisuru Boukun and I have to do it for Kingudamu Hatsu! So, because Kingdom Hearts initially started off with the 'do the want a sequel or not' type of feel, it seem a lot like the Grudge and Ring American film adaptations (it stretches and stretches until its too thin). I hope KH doesn't get to be like that (although it's showing signs).

So, this thread is for you to post the craziest and scariest things that Square Enix and Disney could throw at us in the next and succeeding Kingdom Hearts games. I vote that the worst thing would be for Riku to die or not have a love interest and for Riku's hair to get cut (I like my Bishie hair long and silky!).

So I've started, now people, give it your worst!

i am the arctic lion with a mane as pale as snow
Signature

^ lol

the worst thing would be that mickey reveals his true age, or that Kairi dies

WhiteLion

WhiteLion

children of a battlecry

That would be... .... ..... DEVASTATING! Mickey age would end the Kingdom Hearts Worlds!

Signature

^ yeah

other thing would be that cloud or squall found out that their are sharing a game with disney characters

WhiteLion

WhiteLion

children of a battlecry

OK, Now that would just kill the entire KH universe. I keep thinking about how Squall could suddenly realize and say, "What the Heck! How'd I age so quickly? Why's Seifer still young when he's supposed to be older than I am? Where's Riona?" He turns to Aerith and looks at Cloud, "Why's this chick still breathin'?" Bwahahahaha!

Signature

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

Worst thing I can think of is everyone wearing the black cloaks it gets old after most of the villains use it constantly, KH becoming a bigger button mash and Sora being a worse cheesy person.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

WhiteLion

WhiteLion

children of a battlecry

KH, I love you but you hurt me on a regular basis...

Signature

^ lol

other worst thing would be that the old guy from terra's body suddently comes out and high fives Sora

WhiteLion

WhiteLion

children of a battlecry

Quote by swrt^ lol

other worst thing would be that the old guy from terra's body suddently comes out and high fives Sora

I would actually laugh! Hmm, another Worse case scenario would be for Sora to suddenly go gangsta and say something like, "What up Dog?"

Signature

^ lol I can't imagine that

other scenario would be that Sora get sick of helping people and returns to his fun island

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

Sora going through a wangst period while your still playing.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

WhiteLion

WhiteLion

children of a battlecry

Quote by DreadwaveSora going through a wangst period while your still playing.

Ay! That would be odd. OK, how about Sex Ed in Kingdom Hearts! Disney would not be happy about that...

Signature

A-413

A-413

NomNoms til I cant Nomz no morez

Sora NOT getting married to Kairi.
That would screw up the whole romance theme that the game ever had.
It's like seeing Beauty and the Beast not shacking up together, but having Bell leave the castle forever when Beast turned back to normal in the end.
So I would say Sora not being with Kairi would ruin the entire game.
Also, obviously, if Sora didn't end up with Kairi then Roxas would be forever separated from Namine (his soul mate)
and Namine would always be sad and alone which is terrible because Namine is complete badassness and everyone knows it >O
(excuse my language lol...)

Next worst thing is Riku saying he's gay because (to the ignorance of all those yaoi addicts)
it would just prove that all pretty guys are gay. So shacking up with one in real life is impossible unless you're
rich and probably pretty yourself. And even if you do end up shacking with him, once he reaches mid-life crisis
he'll probly dump you for a man anyway.

I dunno about you, but that would pretty much crush my hopes..

WhiteLion

WhiteLion

children of a battlecry

I just came up with a totally random one - Sephiroth being Riku's father, for real! That would upset everything!

Signature

for them to bring in too much disney, if they have miley cyrus for voice acting or ANYTHING i will cry

I don't even know why i chose this username, my names not even Lucy...

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

Quote by WhiteLionI just came up with a totally random one - Sephiroth being Riku's father, for real! That would upset everything!

Waahhhhhh? Bu----ur....gargghghhghgh---------.
father= mamas boy
son=inferiority complex
Obviously the mother must be bipolar.

Quote by lucylovelessfor them to bring in too much disney, if they have miley cyrus for voice acting or ANYTHING i will cry

After the stunts she pulled I'm surprised she wasn't sacked.

i think were sora and riku kill each other and take the whole world with them

WhiteLion

WhiteLion

children of a battlecry

Quote by jordiei think were sora and riku kill each other and take the whole world with them

Hope that doesn't happen, or, some people will dispute this - Kairi should die and Sora and Riku really do become a yaoi couple! Or if Kairi and Sora never mature - I wanna see Sora grwo up! How long is he going to be 15!

Signature

What if Kairi started to 'show her evil side' and was the whole reason Sora got sent out on his journey? Because kairi planned it that way to make Sora become even stronger. Then Kairi would steal his heart for herself when Sora least expect it.

That I think would shake the KH-community.

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

.::The Third Eve::.

Riku let's his heart fall to darkness along with Sora. and the entire events that happened in BBS would repeat itself.

"Dreams do not vanish, so long as people do not abandon them."-Phantom F. Harlock. (Youth in my Arcadia)
"To die, To reproduce, to be reborn,....the endless cycle of Death and Resurrection..that is the true element..of God"- Galatea (Bubblegum crisis)
Head of the .::?????::. ~Akuma No Teikoku~ Family

WhiteLion

WhiteLion

children of a battlecry

Quote by Yunibarasu-no-YouseiRiku let's his heart fall to darkness along with Sora. and the entire events that happened in BBS would repeat itself.

Or - horror of horrors - the Tetsuya Nomura decides to never let the game end!

Signature

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

.::The Third Eve::.

O.o THAT IS BAD! and what if a new organization XIII rises and they're far more powerful than the previous one and they take over everything!?

"Dreams do not vanish, so long as people do not abandon them."-Phantom F. Harlock. (Youth in my Arcadia)
"To die, To reproduce, to be reborn,....the endless cycle of Death and Resurrection..that is the true element..of God"- Galatea (Bubblegum crisis)
Head of the .::?????::. ~Akuma No Teikoku~ Family

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

I think Mickey becoming the main character would be the worst. It's bad enough in my opinion that Mickey has a keyblade.

In seriousness though, I think the worst thing would be to have Kairi and Sora not end up together.

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

WhiteLion

WhiteLion

children of a battlecry

Wow, that's a lot of votes stating that the worst thing would be for SoKai never to happen!

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.