Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where can I find a Good Contortion School? - Minitokyo

Where can I find a Good Contortion School?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

WhiteLion

WhiteLion

children of a battlecry

Where can I find Good Contortion and Music and Language Schools?
I've been prowling the net for a few days now and well, I'm not getting much help. You see, I've been very inactive (exercise wise) for much of my life and now I want to change that - I want to take up contortion, gymnastics, capoiera, ninjitsu and yoga. I'm already quite flexible (my yoga teacher praised me with the words, "Even though you're lazy, at least you've got really flexible legs!" And I've been reading that you can start contortion at any age (just not past 25!).

I've been searching for schools, it doesn't have to be one, that offers these activities in my area. I'm in Camden New Jersey and I'm looking for the place to be somewhat close to where I am. I've been searching for weeks (I don't know where to go!). Also, to complicate matters, I must take up piano, violin, voice and language lessons - English (I have to learn English from scratch!), Japanese (obviously), Korean, Chinese Mandarin, French (I took it in high school but I forgot!), German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and Latin.

Also, I'm currently in a uni with a gym (which is where I plan to lose some weight and get fitter!) but I'm also looking for a nutrionist and language therapist... I have a lot of work on my hands and its not getting better due to the fact that I can't find these! I'm looking for a school (or schools) that offer these activities in my area. Anyone who can help would be very much appreciated and I would send you my love and a hug because I'm really stressed right now. Thanks.

i am the arctic lion with a mane as pale as snow
Signature

cheri-sama

cheri-sama

(◕‿‿◕)

Since you need someone's opinion, I'll post mine.

There must be a very good reason why you want to take up all of those. An International Pop Star? Lara Croft? XD cheers~! from cheri-sama.
???????

Okay answer to schools: how far have you searched? if you really want to learn them and the school that you are looking for or a training center is quite a bit far from yours, how about sacrifice?

and taking all those languages... are you going to learn them all together?! If you think you can do it, go ahead but give your body more relaxation. It is unwise to push your body beyond its limits. You will never get the 'fit' word for that. Stress can lead to unhealthy deposits in your body and it will affect your metabolism. (Am I saying this right? XD)

and about the nutritionist, there are plenty in the hospitals. Hospitals keep a group of nutritionist for their patients. That is why the food brought to their patients are measured based on the results of their laboratories such as CBC (Complete Blood Count), Urinalysis, FBS (Fasting Blood Sugar), Diabetes Panel, etc. and so on. Nutritionists generally will look for your laboratory results so that they can equate the right amount and kind of food you should take.

Well, hope that helps ^____^

If you didn't post your complaints in the SB, I would never see this thread. Honestly.

( ゚Д゚ノノ☆パチパチパチパチ

Here are some local options for you:
Level 1 Fitness
Shanti Yoga Shala
Ameri-Span
Cooper University Hospital

There may be more choices if you don't mind driving over to Philly. There don't appear to be many choices in your area. You may want to check the curriculum of tour local Universities. I hope that you find this information of help.

WhiteLion

WhiteLion

children of a battlecry

Haha. Thanks to you guys. I though maybe no-one cared! Well, I reconsidering the languages - they are toooooo many! And maybe just piano 'cause I have a background for it. Hmmm, that's a lot of work. I'll whittle it some more. Well, thanks!

i am the arctic lion with a mane as pale as snow
Signature

cheri-sama

cheri-sama

(◕‿‿◕)

Quote by WhiteLionHaha. Thanks to you guys. I though maybe no-one cared! Well, I reconsidering the languages - they are toooooo many! And maybe just piano 'cause I have a background for it. Hmmm, that's a lot of work. I'll whittle it some more. Well, thanks!

You're welcome although I never thought about the area you are located XD there are certain areas in which they are rarely seen.
I never really browse the forums except the off-topic ^___^

( ゚Д゚ノノ☆パチパチパチパチ

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.