Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ayumi Hamasaki Marriage - Minitokyo

Ayumi Hamasaki Marriage

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Quote: [News] 01.01.2011 Ayumi Hamasaki To Marry Actor Manuel Schwarz

Singer Ayumi Hamasaki (32) has announced that she will soon get married. According to statements she made on her Twitter account and on her fan club website just after the start of the new year, she will be tying the knot with Austrian actor Manuel Schwarz (30).

Hamasaki met Schwarz in August of last year. At that time, Schwarz (who is also known as Mannie) played her husband in the music video for her song "Virgin Road." Then in October, he appeared in two more of her music videos, for the songs "Love Song" and "Last angel." Within those two months, the two became very close, frequently exchanging e-mails and phone calls.

On December 31, Hamasaki performed "Virgin Road" as the opening act of NHK's Kouhaku Uta Gassen, wearing a white wedding dress. After that, she headed to Yoyogi National Gymnasium for her own countdown concert. However, she decided to wait until after those performances before announcing the news of her marriage online.

Hamasaki's management has acknowledged her announcement. Although she does not have any upcoming work in her schedule at the moment, it is said that she does not plan on retiring. It is also reported that she is not pregnant.

Credit: Tokyo Graph
Original source: Oricon
Source : Ayu's Story

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/111/ccf0401201100001.th.jpg http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/2575/ccf0301201100001.th.jpg http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/3555/218957570.th.jpg

Quote: [Team Ayu] 01.01.2011 "This is sudden, but"

This is sudden, but
2011/01/01 01:32 | ayu

My love for my family,

my love for my friends,

my love for my staff,

and, my love for TA.

These kinds of love and how I show them are all different, but love takes many forms.

I, Ayumi Hamasaki, as an individual, and as a woman, have found yet another irreplaceable kind of love.

We are in a place that is closest to forever**, for sure.

Mannie, who played the husband in Virgin Road, is going to be my real husband in real life!

**Bokutachi wa ima mottomo eien ni chikai basho ni iru, from fairyland lyrics

Translation: chocopockymaster @ AHS
Original source: Team Ayu
Source Ayu's Story

it's shock news on 2011 for me, and for all ayufans, shock! very very shock! T____T
This is too sudden for our! oh, ayu.... T____T *cry*

Newtype

Newtype

Bishoujo Senshi

Shocking describes it well. :O I was very surprised - I always thought she'd end up back with Nagase, or another big star. Furthermore, she's only known this actor for a few months. Does Mannie realize how lucky he is?

NightxFenrir

NightxFenrir

Darkz Fenrir

Lol . .
Suddenly . . . .
Without any announcement first . .

many people say that Ayumi only used by a playboy
but i think, ayu's marriage will not last long
divorce is also experienced by Utada Hikaru, Namie Amuro, Noriko Fujiwara, and Leah Dizon too
I think Ayumi will experience the same thing, lol~

but I'm also very curious about how their child's future, hohohohohohohohooo~~~

congrats and best wishes to her.

kireiona

kireiona

Kireiona

OMGG I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THIS omg ogm ogm omgomgomgomgomgogmogmogogmogmogmomog
this is shocking news o-o;;;

sakuyahikari

sakuyahikari

Release My Soul

I already knew about this, but the first time I saw the news my reaction was: "... WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!"

Signature Image
If you could see me now
I wonder what you would think
Me, living without you

i dont know why she was marriage with him..... T____T *broken heart*broken heart*

Nuinui

Nuinui

Be Turquoise,Please.?

D: I don't understand why the fans can't be happy with her decision, it's her private life and even so, she shared this information with the fans, and they keep saying those things.. Well, she self said it was sudden- but love does that kind of thing, she's beautiful, he's beautiful too, hope their marriage last long and that they can be happy ^^

Signature
xx Loneliness be over.When will this loneliness be over? xx

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.