Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Birthday , do you agree or not ? - Minitokyo

Birthday , do you agree or not ?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

most of people think that Birthday is sign of you get one more year to your age and some people say Birthday is when your age become minus one in every year you have left.
as for me i will choose the second reason about Birthday , why ? i'll tell you why....
first imagine you have conversation with God before you have shape and about your age and this is how it happen . . .

you : hi God , how are you ?
God : im good , just busy with work . so what business you have here ?
you : well... i want to be born and have infinitive live.
God : eh ? you kidding me ? no way im giving you infinitive live.
you : whaaat ? but... but you are god , you can do that easy.
God : so... ? i still won't give you that
you : ok then... how about you give me 200 years ?
God : hehe... you must be joking right ? ok... how about this way , i'll give you 60 years.
you : only 60 years ? well at least it will be awesome years.
God : but you'll forget about this conversation , so... is it a deal ?
you : DEAL !

thats what happen and after that you start your journey in life ^^
and now how about you ?

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

i c it as 1 year closer 2 death lol....its sad but thats y u should live 2 the max XD

Signature

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

you absolutely right ms. yami , go full speed to the max ! ^.^

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

We don't know when we're going to die but we do know when we were born that's why it makes more sense to count the years since your birth.

Well......... i don't celebrate my birthday because i have one more year of life , or in other sense one year less" i celebrate my birthday for the reason of i can stay or talk more time whit the people i love , or continue doing the things i like.(Because i'm not dead)
That is my simply reason to celebrate my birthday ^^

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Time is a fleeting mistress that is ever elusive. Do not try to contain her...Embrace her and live life to the fullest. ^ ^

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

erdeteha

erdeteha

vectorist not terrorist

birthday is a time to self-introspection. for me, nothing 'bout happy celebration in my birthday. cause, birthday just makes me closer to my end. the truth is, my age isn't added, but its lessen. that's my thought.

happy and positive

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

have to agree with pup whole heartedly. I don't consider my life to be a waste, sure I haven't accomplished everything I've set out to do my short time here on this planet in this life, but I don't regret it. I live life to the fullest and enjoy it. another day comes, another birthday comes, I celebrate it (if able) and then I go on and enjoy another full year. seeing it as an ending or nearing an ending because you're one year older and one year closer to death isn't a healthy way of thinking about it. it's more fun to think as another chance to have an adventure. because death can come at any second :D

BuBbLeS!

Signature

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

well, i believe birthday means we are closer to death, agree. so here the thing we can do is to use the time as good as we can, and prepare every thing to the next generation, means our children

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

i agree because its one of the only occasions people get to be together whether it is friend or family at least for a reason you get together and birthdays bring that opportunity

?

Ak1r0

Ak1r0

a xenomorph in heart

life is a matter that cant be discused like this...
on my side of the things,i'll take that as an insult to god
there are no things like this existing,and discusing this matters arent our job,simply because we cant understand these kinds of things.
its just beyond a human's understanding,and better do not mess with them...

i believe you count every year +1,because you aged 1 year...

the journey of life is a thing,that we cant know when it will end or how...
everything about it is selected by the options we had and taken in it...
which means we can live 60 years,or live 40 years or even 150 years!
no one knows about it...except god...if you have accepted him that is...

Signature

whoever wins...we lose.

kyo-tohru-1985

kyo-tohru-1985

wood elf

.................................ok ....................................
to me a birthday is a day your parents celebarte with you when you came into the world and started a family end of story. I don't believe in your whole "God" story.

I agree if we are talking about MY birthday

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.