Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 * gf/bf - face or body or brains * - Minitokyo

* gf/bf - face or body or brains *

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

Ok .. so heres the question of the day ^__________________^
would u want a bf/gf with a vewy pwetty face .... or a bf/gf with a goood lookiin body XD ..

other then good lookin ... wat qualities do u want ur gf/bf to have ?

AnG would have to chose a guy with a good lookin body and face XD ... Tee Heee ... juss kiddin .. >___< .. AnG ish not shallow ... -_- .. hmmm.. well it really doesnt matter for AnG if hes bod or face ish oOgly .. juss as long as hes muscular .. LOL ... jkjk ..juss as long as hes not terrible lookin then its ok.. but all AnG want is a bf thats a sweetie and a smartie ^____^ .. AnG likes a guys thats smart..

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

probably the same for me, as long as they have a nice personality, that's ok with me *i dont really consider myself good looking anyways<_>*

Signature Image

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

umm...I dunno but I seem to have interest with boys wearing glasses..and being nerdy smart but at the same time sweet and caring person...body uhh I would it like it to be ...not too skinny or fat...but not so many muscles..kinda pisses me off...reminds me of a jock all of a sudden .umm yeah...hahaha I'm just weird, oh and asianlooking >o<'' (sorry being racist, I like communicating in 2-4 languages with a close friend)

oh and he MUST respect MY obsession OF anime AND MANGA

...maybe shounen-ai + yaoi sighh~hard to find guys like da XP

wowwwww aahahaha my ranting of idealize boyfriend! if I'll ever get one >-<;;

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

i would go for the good looking girl first
brains r ok too but , not so smart that its annoying .... i would want a girl with a pretty lookin face

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

hmm, I go for people who are fun to hang out with, great personality, easy to get along with, looks aren't important to me, as long as we can get along and respect each other, it's all good~ I ain't no prize winner myself eh ^_^'

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

i prize someone with real intelligence much more than their body, but it would be nice if that person could have a nice face, but not required.

Think deeply of simple things.

Quote by WunAngelwHoneyOk .. so heres the question of the day ^__________________^
would u want a bf/gf with a vewy pwetty face .... or a bf/gf with a goood lookiin body XD ..

other then good lookin ... wat qualities do u want ur gf/bf to have ?

AnG would have to chose a guy with a good lookin body and face XD ... Tee Heee ... juss kiddin .. &gt;___&lt; .. AnG ish not shallow ... -_- .. hmmm.. well it really doesnt matter for AnG if hes bod or face ish oOgly .. juss as long as hes muscular .. LOL ... jkjk ..juss as long as hes not terrible lookin then its ok.. but all AnG want is a bf thats a sweetie and a smartie ^____^ .. AnG likes a guys thats smart..

... i have no idea... well maybe girls who are smart.

Quote by Devilethmm, I go for people who are fun to hang out with, great personality,
easy to get along with, looks aren't important to me, as long as we can
get along and respect each other, it's all good~ I ain't no prize
winner myself eh ^_^'

I'll also choose personality and brains; brain-dead pretty boy is rather dull combination .

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

Personally, I've already found the perfect boyfriend. Not godley perfect, just human perfect. I've always had a thing toward blond hair blue eyed tall guys with average mucsle. Now I have it. He's got brains to go with it. He's in college right now, working on two jobs, getting his own appartment, and still has time to spend with me.

...Anyway, all of brains, body, and personallity work best, though I'm better with a person who can make me laugh all the time, a great personallity.

Signature Image

I see you staring, but don't worry.
I don't mind at all. Look at me if you wish.

I'm glad to say I don't have to choose, my gf has all three :)

Then again, maybe I'm biased :nya:

Due to Minitokyo's policies, I will no longer be submitting any wallpapers or scans to this site.

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Face and personality. Even if they aren't bright, they can still be fun to be around/with

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

hmm.. i want a guy datz niceee, of course good-looking, has to have a bodyy..lolz.., has to be..inshape, dusnt have to be smart~..cant be stoopid!, has to love me...^-^, ... ((me not shallow....>__<!!!))...i would also want my guy to have kissable lips!! rofl!!! ^-^....teehee 'he' probably dus! XD .. ^__~ ... LOL...um the guy .. .. has to act sweet.. nd comforting.... ^-^...~...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Well he has to be sweet, has good hair, not fat, kinda smart but acts dumb, and knows how to treat me right mew! =^-^=

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

Looks fade, personalities stay. I'm definately up for the personality, us humans cant see in the dark, what good is a nice looking but dumb thinking person when you're snuggled upto them in bed with the lights out >_>

sword

sword

wuzzahh

short term relationship: pretty face, nice body, brains
long term relationship: brains, pretty face, nice body

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

I like girls with pretty faces, the body is mostly secondary. Brains are okay, but if they have too much brains then I'm probably too dumb for them. :D :D :D I like what MdKharaa said about being in the dark too though. One extra thing would be that they don't smoke. I hate smoking.

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

That's probably one of the toughest questions ever! I will be able to handle a bf who is stupid, but not completly. He'll have to make up his lack of itelect with body and face. I am not able to choose between a body or a face XD :nya: I wouldn't want him to be fat. I don't want to to have an ugly bf either. I guess a personality counts as well.

my bf gotta at least look good ... have a greaat style .. <3 .. good personality .. if the question is body or face i would choose body .. XD cuz guys gotta have a nice ab and mucsles

HikariNoKen

Hitokiri No Hikari

Personally I try to find someone with a decent amount of brain power, but it's not neccesary. Iusually go more for the personality personally. Face, brains, and body are all next in priority. All are nice to have around.

What choice is there but to fight? What choice is there but to die?

Brains all the way. The brain is the sexiest organ in the human body. If she's smart, she's instantly a very interesting person to me. The first girl I had a crush on in grade school was the smartest girl in the class. She wasn't the prettiest, not by a long shot, but it didn't matter. She was smart, quiet, and I used to scheme about ways to sit next to her at lunch or at recess.

Gotta have brains or she's a non-starter.

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

Quote by candyloopI'll also choose personality and brains; brain-dead pretty boy is rather dull combination .

^______________________^ LOL !!! so tru ...

Quote by kagomeehmm.. i want a guy datz niceee, of course good-looking, has to have a bodyy..lolz.., has to be..inshape, dusnt have to be smart~..cant be stoopid!, has to love me...^-^, ... ((me not shallow....>__<!!!))...i would also want my guy to have kissable lips!! rofl!!! ^-^....teehee tracy probably dus! .. ^__~ ... LOL...um the guy .. .. has to act sweet.. nd comforting.... ^-^...~...

Tee Hee .. sisiii isnt shallow .. all girls are like that n.e ways XD AnG and kagomee gots same taste lol .. kissable softy lips LOL .. ^_______^ Rofl!!

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

i think sometimes is better ..
...........................................................personality.(...)

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

whoa u lik smart guys eh? heheheh *evily grins*
anyway... id like a gurl dat was at least lovable, cute, has common sense
well unless shes really cute den she a can be as a dumb as a rock hehe jk jk
and id feel it be ackward if she was a lot taller den me lik over 4 inches
...hmm...r my lips kissable soft...i sud start using a chapstick hehe
whoa chapstick is almost spelled lik chopstick
rofl i feel drunk sometimes hehe

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Pretty Face, 1st, Body 2nd, Personality 3rd, Brains 4th

I need to be attracted to them obviously, or else they will be no more than friends.
If they ain't nice, kick-kick :P dun want her.
Not everyone is smart as me HEH HEH :)

Just kidding, I really don't know the answer to the brains, I have mixed feelings on that, I really don't mind anything though. Give me someone nice and at least cute and I'll be in raspberry heaven :D

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.