Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The greatest/saddest moments in your life - Minitokyo

The greatest/saddest moments in your life

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Meeting my soulmate and actually marrying her!

shunyoo

shunyoo

-aNOther BODY-

Greatest/Learning to stay quiet and listen from within myself to steady my emotions when things are going out of control around me.
Saddest/Growing up with an alchoholic meth addicted father and being abused physically(kicked in the face with steel toed boots,held up againts the wall while being choked out, ect) and verbally (I hate you,I wish you were never born.and so on)on a daily basis.
Hey shwiga treat her good man.

Gather ye rose-buds while ye may,Old time is still aflying,And this same flower that smiles today,Tomorrow will be dying. Herrick

for me
Happiest : to see people happy

Saddest : to see people sad

Greatest is probably when I went to Anime expo in 2008 and hugged Vic Mignogna.

Saddest is when my best friend passed away.

Happiest - - After 5 years of loving someone i finally had the chance to be with them...
Saddest - - - They left me after only 3 weeks

Happiest: Riding a Go-cart with my dad when I was little, and found my true best friend in another world.
Saddest: Not "fell for" anymore, my grandmother and uncles' passings, and my parent's divorce.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

Ranerek77

Ranerek77

Kickin Reason to the Curb

Happiest: being able to work on my own and being able to help my older brother to stop drinking and smoking
saddest: finding out i had a chronic illness

I will Beg and steal and borrow to keep you safe your whole life.

Happiest: Meeting a true good guy who understands me and promises to always be there for me
Saddest: Knowing that I would have to leave him and not see him when I graduate and live somewhere else

greatest: When I found anime
Saddest: When Light from death note died.

Happiest: Recently, my first airplane travel. Old one, I suppose that I was really happy when my brother were born (seeing him at the hospital is my earlier memorie. I can't remember my mother pregnant or him as a baby, but I clearly remember kissing him at the hospital).
Saddest: I've lived a very comfortable live, full of sad moments of course, but none that I can point like the saddest of all them..

"BE DIFFERENT, BE YOURSELF
love yourself, kiss a stranger, touch the fire, look at the sunset, feel the wind, taste a tear, enjoy life..."

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.