Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 need some suggestions on a wallpaper - Minitokyo

need some suggestions on a wallpaper

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I update a wallpaper a week ago but I my wallpaper was removed. I created this new thread for suggestions/advices.

the wallpaper is this:

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/2828/wallkkwh19201200.th.png

a removed the background of this scan, and I made the background of the wallpaper (i make it the same as in the original scan), except for the background of the windows, the sky.

thanks for anybody that can help! :)

Aoki Kotomi Fan <3

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Ok hope I can help!
The scan is the first problem. It's low quality like it's noisy and very rough. I think you need to fix that.
Next is the extraction. Look at Kyuota's Hair, some parts of the original BG are retained.
Since you vectored the BG, then I think you should find a way to blend the BG and characters together. I suggest vectoring the characters so match the BG. Add more details to the BG like shadows on each vertical line, coz it looked flat.

Hope I'm not harsh, and sorry if it sounded to you that way.
Hope it helps.

Signature Image

Quote by srsnOk hope I can help!
The scan is the first problem. It's low quality like it's noisy and very rough. I think you need to fix that.
Next is the extraction. Look at Kyuota's Hair, some parts of the original BG are retained.
Since you vectored the BG, then I think you should find a way to blend the BG and characters together. I suggest vectoring the characters so match the BG. Add more details to the BG like shadows on each vertical line, coz it looked flat.

Hope I'm not harsh, and sorry if it sounded to you that way.
Hope it helps.

thank you so much for your help! ;)

Aoki Kotomi Fan <3

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.