Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 another account - Minitokyo

another account

page 1 of 1 2 total items

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

Ok so yesterday I just changed the name of my computer. This morning when I get on I notice now theres my account, then "another account". It doesn't specify anything specific but if I click it it will ask me to put a name in and password. I don't remember setting up a new account. I have windows vista from 07 and I'm the only person who uses my computer so I don't need other accounts slowing me down. When I go into user account options though, it freezes x_x so now what do I do?

meh sig banners are overrated

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

usually when this happens restart you system in safe mode and go into the user account settings that way usually that worked for me

other accounts on the computer wont slow it down but if their showing as their logged in it will

i had that issue before when i had vista and i did the method i mentioned above to fix the problem i hope it helps

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.