Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bad endings (may contain spolers) - Minitokyo

Bad endings (may contain spolers)

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Weskalia

Weskalia

Half robotic cat half desbear

I suppose there are a lot of anime with plot that make you fall head over heel then became disappoiting in the end and want to discuss about them. Remember, they aren't necessarily bad, just those that ticked you off.

For me, are:

+Blassreiter: a good-depth in characterization combines with flashy mecha battles and fantastic post-apocalysptic story. It's one of the best Gonzo's shows I've watch except one thing: almost everyone died in the end.
+Kampfer: a predictable, tasteless harem with the common retarded playboy, and WTH is wrong with the ending, everyone turned into stuffed animals and Merry Christmas. Even it there's a sequel, the show is full of WTFness >=(.
+Hakuouki: didn't watch the 2nd season, but according to what I've read, everyone died. After that much of a failure, now they decided to kill everyone to make things emotianal. There must be a monkey behind the production of this trap.
+Togainu no Chi: Keisuke sacrificed his life for your sake, now you're going to waste it, Akira?
+Shiki: that's it! I'm going to complain about this in the reviews.
+Umineko: where the hell is second season?
+Kare Kano: ended abruptedly even if it's followed by the manga. Should have ended when it could.
+Jigoku Shoujo season 3: they're at it again, Yuzuki died and Ai became the JS, the strings of hatred continue all over and over. The series should have ended with Futakomori, which was the best of the three.

There are more but these will do for now. What about you?

I'm believing you and I can do anything. We can change the world.
Hey, sky's the limit, we can spread wings. Through roadless travel, together we go!
Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

To be honest, I've never really been disappointed by an ending to a series. There have been some that have bothered me, or made me scratch my head in confusion, but nothing that truly upset me.

The only series I can think of is Knight Hunters (Wei

Signature Image

Well, Kampfer was a rush job, which really explains its pretty random ending. The manga is still ongoing and already quite a bit different. The same was for Elfen Lied and Claymore for their endings as well as Inuyasha with its initial "ending" before The Final Act came out to finish it up; all were anime that were started long before their manga counterparts (that came out first) were near finished, thus they were forced to compromise and come up with either...

1.) A cliffhanger and wait for the manga to extend further and make a 2nd/3rd/etc season. (Like Sekirei has done twice now.)
2.) Bore us to death with fillers for the same thing (like Naruto and Bleach have done lately)
3.) Come up with their own original "end" and finish it like that. (Like many have done.)

ShinKyo

ShinKyo

~Staring at the stars~

Well there aren't many endngs that ticked me off. Well there are endings I didn't like cause they were left unfinished but that was mostly just because the manga still wasn't finished at that time. Though waiting for that second or 3rd season that never comes is a bit of a pain ^^'
I didn't like the 3rd season of jigoku shoujo....it just wasn't the same...felt like something was missing and then they go and mess up the end too ~.~ It was sorta dissapointing.
Then I didn't like the end of Kurositsuji 2 ...well it wasn't that bad but I so wanna see another season now xD
Oh and I didn't like the way Death Note ended, how could Kira die! They should of just ended the anime when L died <---Yeah I'm a Kira fan lol
And I agree the ending of Shiki was really bad, but then again I haven't finished reading the manga so I hope it'll be different ^^' And I'm looking forward to reaeding your review :D

The ending to the series Cowboy Bebop was a bit disappointing. All of the characters split up, Edward and Ein left in the preceding session, and Spike perished from wounds sustained in a battle with his Nemesis, Vicious, who's life he had just dispatched. It is regretful that such a cleverly devised anime, with the poignant intricacies of each character's personalities, backgrounds, and motivations, would end as it had. It could be cleverly reborn, however, although I seriously doubt that it shall. There are few writers with the skill and inclination to do so, being ever focused on the next "new" thing.

I think that helped make it unique. The fact that they "won", yet also didn't "win" at the same time. A more or less "neutral" ending or something like that,

Pufff
I never hear the endings....all of them are bad

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.