Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Programming, Logic, everything Computer Science - Minitokyo

Programming, Logic, everything Computer Science

page 1 of 1 9 total items

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

an ask or answer thread...

don't hesitate do do anything related to the thread..

:D

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr
Then what role am I to play in this farce? Should I be the slave? The villager? The knight? The protagonist? No, I am them all! A hero who’s role is to consume everything in sight, dancing while tearing the theater apart. A drama. A drama whose audience is the drama itself.

stargem

stargem

What kind of programming do you need to know in order to make a game?

anime-fans-united

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

you could make games in any programming language with a firm and absolute support on variables and logic statements..

for a starter, you could make one in Visual Basic. It's pretty easy to learn that language, but you would be very limited about what games you could make.

Object-oriented programming languages like C++, Java, Phyton, and others would be very great languages (though very hard to study and master) in making very good games with infinite possibilities.

If you would ask me for an example, don't. Google it. haha

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr
Then what role am I to play in this farce? Should I be the slave? The villager? The knight? The protagonist? No, I am them all! A hero who’s role is to consume everything in sight, dancing while tearing the theater apart. A drama. A drama whose audience is the drama itself.

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

I'm not sure what different kids of programming there are ^_^;

And also game. If you're talking about something simple like the Solitaire game that ships with Windows then you could easily make something like that with the programming languages Awk mentioned. If you mean something like those PS3 games with 3D graphics and stuff then I don't really know ^_^;. You'll probably have to go to University for that and learn everything you need to know there anyway.
I've made a jigsaw puzzle game in VB and I know someone who made a Hanafuda card game in VB. Anything with 2D graphics like Mario will be relativity easy, I think that's what I mean.

Visual Basic is a great programming language to start with. It's the one I learned to program with ^_^V
Since it's designed to only work on Windows it's a lot easier to use.
To get started you need to download a (free) program called Visual Studio Express from Microsoft. And then try Googleing "learn visal basic".

I heard Python is easy to learn aswell. I've never used it but I've seen the syntax and it looks pretty neat. It also has an advantage over VB because you will likely still have uses for it even when you move on to more advanced languages like Java or C++ or if you start considering Operating Systems other than Windows. Now that I've learned Java and mostly use Linux I never use Visual Basic anymore.

<hr>

I like the thread Awk I wonder if you could tempt the MT admins to post too ^_^

What languages do you know btw? I know VB and Java.

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

Quote by stargemWhat kind of programming do you need to know in order to make a game?

almost every program can do it... mm, pascal, basic, c, c++, .net, java, etc...

even javascript can do it... ^^

but for simple, just use a game maker program... :)

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

Quote by UsagixKitsune

I like the thread Awk I wonder if you could tempt the MT admins to post too ^_^

What languages do you know btw? I know VB and Java.

i know C.. yeah.. only C.. we study that language that much... but to an extent, i am a humble professional in using it...
we will study Java next semester.. i think i need a little bit of help from you on that.

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

lol nah Java is easy.
Apparently I'll be learning C next year...hopefully ^_^;

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

oh, we could really help each other Usagi!

haha

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Yeah ^_^V

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.