Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Girls:What do you prefer in her first date:chocolates,flowers o - Minitokyo

Girls:What do you prefer in her first date:chocolates,flowers o

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Girls: What do you prefer in her first date: flowers, chocolates or other gift?

Ari-chan

Ari-chan

The Odd One

I prefer both!!!!! But I guess Flowers, because chocolate can be gross depending on what type of chocolate it is, at least with flowers, their pretty and inedable.

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by Ari-chanI prefer both!!!!! But I guess Flowers, because chocolate can be gross depending on what type of chocolate it is, at least with flowers, their pretty and inedable.

*Writes down what Ari-chan prefers* >.> Shhhhhh! I need help with girls @_@ Seriously I'm not good with them at all.....So yeah @_@ Anyways hooray! A reply....Um since I'm not a girl I can't really say..

But if I were....I'd say flowers =D, but seriously nothing brightens someones day than a gift. Or is it the thought that counts? @_@.

Signature Image

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

*writes ansa down and nods* Choco and Flower uh huh *nods* Hm.. mayb this mite come in handy

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

I'd say flowers... chocolate is nice but i wouldn't want it on a first date.... yup, definitely flowers... ^^*o, its also a good idea to find out if she is allergic to flowers or not first... O.o*

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

Jacky

_Mandatory _Abstratology

Quote by winterlilac09I'd say flowers... chocolate is nice but i wouldn't want it on a first date.... yup, definitely flowers... ^^*o, its also a good idea to find out if she is allergic to flowers or not first... O.o*

it depends on the girl. hoho.

Flower shaped chocolates =D *drools* 8O~

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by Jacky

Quote by winterlilac09I'd say flowers... chocolate is nice but i wouldn't want it on a first date.... yup, definitely flowers... ^^*o, its also a good idea to find out if she is allergic to flowers or not first... O.o*

it depends on the girl. hoho.Flower shaped chocolates =D *drools* 8O~

*Writes down what Wint-chan likes* Mmmmmm......Hooray! =D

As for Jacky, VERY good point. hehe thats what I've heard....some girls might not even like chocolates or flowers >.> So yeah...then your like......"So......Damn what do I get you" I don't know...I've never been on a date before so I can't really offer solid advice....but yeah @_@ Thanks ladies =D.

Signature Image

Those are probably nice. But I'm guessing that politeness, courtesy, and actually *listening* to her instead of talking about yourself all the time will get you a lot farther. At least that's been my experience.

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

Quote by miketoThose are probably nice. But I'm guessing that politeness, courtesy, and actually *listening* to her instead of talking about yourself all the time will get you a lot farther. At least that's been my experience.

Yup... miketo's got it... the girl won't even care if u get her a gift at all if u do all of the above. ^^

***First time i've ever heard a guy actually know what he's talking about as well....*** XD

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Quote by CyanideBlizzard

Quote by Jacky

Quote by winterlilac09I'd say flowers... chocolate is nice
but i wouldn't want it on a first date.... yup, definitely flowers...
^^*o, its also a good idea to find out if she is allergic to flowers or
not first... O.o*

it depends on the girl. hoho.Flower shaped chocolates =D *drools*
8O~

*Writes down what Wint-chan likes* Mmmmmm......Hooray! =D As for Jacky,
VERY good point. hehe thats what I've heard....some girls might not
even like chocolates or flowers >.> So yeah...then your
like......"So......Damn what do I get you" I don't know...I've never
been on a date before so I can't really offer solid advice....but yeah
@_@ Thanks ladies =D.

Write down what everyone had said up to now. Gosh Bliz i'm just gonna copy u! then again these infomation can be useful. *writes*

If you NEED to impress your date with gifts, then your already starting out pretty bad, imho. Just be yourself, and if the girl can't cope being with someone like you, then you don't have a chance anyway. It's best to be honest with who you are then to lie and have all the shit hit the fan later.

Of course, that doesn't mean what you do with your buddies you should do with your date. Pay attention to her, make eye contact frequently, and whatever you do, don't space out. Do something that you both would enjoy doing instead of stuff that you like to do, or stuff that she likes to do. It would also help if you got to know her freinds a little, maybe figure out what she likes to do prior to your first "official" date. Gifts are a grand idea if you know exactly what to get her. At that point it isn't an effort to impress her, but a sign that you know her. That is the key.

Just some advice to you prospective Romeos is all.

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

I know what you needs guys for a answer. This is a special tip for all the guys (CyanideBlizzard you must save this information)

Defineite both.................. you need a one wonderful deep red Rose and of course the chocklates, but you must give the chockolates with a kiss...........( she becomes the chocklate if she contakt your lips).....you know what I mean?.................. So girls please tell me, can resist him. I wouldn´t can do it.
It is possibel, the girl don´t like flowers and chocklates but if you do what I say, she would love it. She get honey in your fingers. You know what i meen?

and you must do it not only one time but also frequently. She want love it and you. :D :D :D

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

lol, I would really prefer good tasting chocolate like Hersey Kisses, mmm...fancy Pockey will also do! I love the strawberry mousse one! Flowers are also nice though I think sometimes they're pretty useless since they will die soon or later but a nice thought indeed like red roses not white, haha, that means death, I do believe.

Signature Image

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Wint.......

Quote by winterlilac09

Quote by miketoThose are probably nice. But I'm guessing that politeness, courtesy, and actually *listening* to her instead of talking about yourself all the time will get you a lot farther. At least that's been my experience.

Yup... miketo's got it... the girl won't even care if u get her a gift at all if u do all of the above. ^^
***First time i've ever heard a guy actually know what he's talking about as well....*** XD

I completely agree....thats how I am....Truthfully I'm told that I'm a complete gentleman...and appearantly that 'nice guys finish last' but I really could care less cause I'm not gonna change who I am for someone....

And Wint.....hes married.....He should know....Miketo is a perfect example, in my opinion, of what a guy should be like to a lady. I try to model myself like that in real life...but I'm not just popular with the ladies period, thats just how things go.

Signature Image

wow , since when do you have to give flowers and/or chocolates on the first date , damn , so thays what ive been doing wrong , jejeje

anyways , my girl preffers flowers , shes still explaining why but i aint really paying attention , jeje , nah just kidding , i always try to give her flowers when i take her out on a date.

Signature

RamzaSedai

RamzaSedai

Aes Sedai

Heh. I'm always considered a perfect gentleman as well, but I have the combined problems of a) not being good at actually meeting people, and b) being far, far too shy to actually speak to and get to know anybody, let alone ask them out on dates.

Interestingly, just to remind you that not everyone is the same, my first girlfriend would have never wanted any gifts like that, I'm sure she would have felt patronized by it. She didn't even like me holding doors for her; I believe her exact words were "I can open my own damn door, thank you very much". ^_~ So, it's important to get to know your girl before you start doing things like that, imho.

"Silly demigod, Trix are for kids!"

i think flowers and/or chocolates on a first date are old fashioned. you can show up empty handed and still have a great time with her. it all depends on your ladiesman skills :D

sleepingforest

-=-Novice Violinist-=-

heheh interesting thread........some great advices here *copies eveything down* i like vapor gecko's advice lol spacing out during a date definitely will do u no good.......been there done that :nya: ok back to the question i think that both choc and flowers will do great.....dun be too stingy on a date 2 lol....

Signature Image

In memories of Aerith Gainsborough....
SleepingForest.

Also, if you take your date anywhere taht has a game (Mini Golf, Bowling, or even the Arcade if your into that sort fo thing) it isn't a bad idea to not play your best. Of course, you don't want to make it obviouse either. Then again, if you go do stuff with girls that I do, you won't have to worry about going easy:P.

If you just have to win, atleast don't make it a landslide ok?

Oh... hm... I prefer flowers! Flowers are so beautiful, but chocolate is not bad... hm.. I don't know....

Signature Image

Momo-chan

Momo-chan

Frustrated Graphic Artist

Both! :D And a nice movie to watch at home together with loads of chips to nibble on.. :nya:

"Through the silence, you call my name, my heart stops beating, I'm lost in a dream."

Signature

Thanks for all the kudos. If I knew then what I know now, my social life would have been *so* much better. Thank god I learned from my mistakes and things got a whole lot more interesting as I got older.

I suppose I should amend my answer slightly.

There's a difference between courtesy / politeness and putting a woman on a pedestal as an object of worship. Guys, if you act like you're hanging with other guys, with lots of swearing, bad sexual jokes, and reciting your favorite moments from "Enter The Kung Fu Dragon Kombat," knock it off. That's not being courteous or polite and she really doesn't want to hear about it. No "penis" or "boob" jokes, okay?

On the other hand, if you're looking at her with stars in your eyes and are terrified of saying the wrong thing for fear of insulting / offending the goddess, knock that off, too. She wants to talk to *you*, not to a quivering, spineless lump of a person. Treat her like a friend, not a romantic conquest or object of affection. That takes a whole lot of pressure off you, lets you relax.

The "magic secret" to this whole dating thing? Listen closely, and I'll tell you, free of charge.

When you are having tons of fun doing something you like, you are automatically attractive to other people.

Think back. Aren't you attracted to people who are laughing, smiling, looking like they're having the greatest time ever? Damn straight you are. And when *you* are having fun, you get the attention of others the same way. If you and your date are both having fun, enjoying an activity and laughing together, you are far and away more likely to find each other attractive, and maybe continue the friendship to a deeper level.

So follow VaporGecko's advice! Find something you both like to do and go do it. Take in a football game, go try a cafe that you both are interested in, visit a used bookstore, an aquarium, a park, a zoo. You don't need to spend money, and a lot of times it's better that you don't because she won't feel like she owes you something.

Be yourself, have fun.

Now go out there and get busy.

I would like flowers, but if my date can't get them then a hug and he says "I try to get you something but I couldn't! I'm so sorry!" Then it's okay. The thought counts for me. ^^

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by Momo-chanBoth! :D And a nice movie to watch at home together with loads of chips to nibble on.. :nya:

You are SO my kind of girl ^.~ heheh, but seriously though.....Dang. Lotta responses now. This actually have given me some helpful tips as well. So thank you everyone =D.

Quote by KittyPuchikoI would like flowers, but if my date can't get them then a hug and he says "I try to get you something but I couldn't! I'm so sorry!" Then it's okay. The thought counts for me. ^^

Awwwww!!! You are simply a sweetheart! <3 Now that is very sweet of you to be like that. Its great to know that theres girl like you out there cause it makes it easier for us guys (like me) so we don't feel increadably burdened by the fact that we couldn't either decided, or didn't know @_@. Cause yeah, I'm weird like that. =S

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.