Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Pandora - Minitokyo

Favorite Pandora

Tagged under Freezing

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

For those who know and read the manga or are currently watching the anime, which Pandora is your favorite? lol

Based on what I've read of the manga (39 chapters that I've seen translated) and now the anime, I've definitely come to like Annette Maximillion/Arnett Mcmillan and Ingrid Bernstein.

Of course both of them look great, and are awesome and strong when fighting (having earned their spots as #4 and #7 respectively), but my like for Ingrid came from her backstory (more expansive in the manga) while Annette makes up for it (so far) with her wide range of personality; can be happy, friendly and outgoing at one time, sexy at another, scary in another, or a mixture, lol.

merged: 03-01-2011 ~ 03:19am
After re-reading a bit, I think I've taken a liking to Elizabeth as well, lol.

I never read the manga but I'm currently watching the anime and so far, I'm truly imppressed of the power that each pandora uses when comes to fight. To tell the truth my favorites are Lana Linchen and Satellizer L. Briggite because both are unespected to have won against the high-ranked third-year pandoras. And

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.