Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 deletion of a nanoha scan - Minitokyo

deletion of a nanoha scan

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

Recently, a scan for Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha, http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/522645, was deleted in favor of
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha#510422

However, even though the message is automated, the scan I submitted was higher quality, but had the logo in the lower right corner. Therefore, I request a better explanation of why mine was deleted instead

Sincerely,

Evaunit2

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

evaunit2, the small one shows more completeness of the character than your version. Yours version has some of the character parts cut off on the sides or edges.

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

Quote by Fenafirevaunit2, the small one shows more completeness of the character than your version. Yours version has some of the character parts cut off on the sides or edges.

Thank you for the explanation

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.