Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gintama AMV - My first amv :) - Minitokyo

Gintama AMV - My first amv :)

Tagged under Gintama

page 1 of 1 3 total items

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VngMVDqRN5s

This is my first venture into anime music videos. I've been watching/collecting AMVs for ages but have been limited in my video editing skills to make my own. But after working on all the frag movies I've decided to bite the bullet and make one.

So this AMV is from the anime Gintama and its respective OVAs. A brilliant comedy with brief moments of fantastically graphic war scenes. The scenes of the Amanto war are my favourite highlights of the series and with the awesome scenes from the Shiroyasha Kouta OVA I couldn't help but make this.

The other scenes are from the Gintama series and the Benizakura Hen OVA.

The music and animations rights belong to their respective authors and artists:

Anime: Gintama, Gintama Shiroyasha Kouta OVA, Gintama Benizakura Hen
Music: Red - Breathe Into Me

I hope you enjoy it :D

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

very nice video. I have never heard that song before but it's rather catchy and I like the collection of images, they both go well together I will so be adding this to my favorites :D

BuBbLeS!

Signature

that is arsome!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.