Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 again? - Minitokyo

Tagged under King of Fighters

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

DarkWolf2011

DarkWolf2011

In the Dark side

I have a question, it is assumed that if you create a sandbox thread is to tell you to improve your image so that it fits well and can upload it no? I did and I had been told it was fine then I went up the wall by the confirmation I got deleted then and now? let me know if you do not like, and if so say that improving because they told me that if in the sandbox need to tell an admin too? if so please speak.

Solo la oscuridad de mi alma me hace fuerte,La oscuridad es mi camino...las tinieblas mi trono...y tu agonia mi aliento
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕ ‿ ◕░▒▓█▇▅▂ Signature Image

Bernouli

Retired Moderator

Bernouli

It's Never Lupus!

Did you read what I said in your deletion PM? I deleted the wall twice now because honestly it just seems quite low effort. I did a search and the image you are using as your main background is some abstract image of which you've not really modified at all, the only thing i can tell is that you may have upped the contrast a bit, and just stuck an extracted scan on to. :[ That to me just seems rather low in effort, and really simple to do.

Though I do encourage other mods to correct me if I am being a bit too strict about it.

Signature
sheq's neenja mod

DarkWolf2011

DarkWolf2011

In the Dark side

I respect your opinion, but I had made this picture at first, but apparently said it would be better srsn simpler, then deleting things until it ended so, he said it was better that way and you could raise. Now will erase because is simple? I make my images simple or whit more objets?

Link : http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/8934/ioriyagamifondo.jpg

Solo la oscuridad de mi alma me hace fuerte,La oscuridad es mi camino...las tinieblas mi trono...y tu agonia mi aliento

Bernouli

Retired Moderator

Bernouli

It's Never Lupus!

Not because it is simple, but because the background is low effort. AKA You didn't make the background at all...

Signature
sheq's neenja mod

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Ok I think I'm mentioned in here so I'll give my 2 cents

This image you linked
http://a.imageshack.us/img535/8934/ioriyagamifondo.jpg
is not ok as I've said in the sandbox before.

And yes, simplicity is way nicer but what Bernoulli would like to point out is that it's low EFFORT.
If you can give us proof that you made the BG then we might consider it... anyone?

Signature Image

DarkWolf2011

DarkWolf2011

In the Dark side

okay try to find the BG but the image that together with the scan and everything else already had deleted since I took him out of MT in any case would have to do it again and then present it in the sandbox again. So no matter as the previous image is fine if little effort is considered as his opinion but next time I would like a job to come up try to qualify more people not happen again the same thing here.

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

oh you removed the psd file already... That's a problem... please keep your psd file in the future as stated in the FAQ link

Quote by http://www.minitokyo.net/faqShould I keep the Photoshop/Corel/GIMP/etc. files that I used for making my wallpapers?
Yes, in case a moderator needs to verify that you created a particular wallpaper. If a moderator asks for proof that you created a wallpaper you submitted, send the moderator the original file that you used to create your wallpaper. Once the moderator has finished evaluating your work, he or she will delete your source file.

This way it would prove that your BG is made by you and not just some unmodified image.

Signature Image

DarkWolf2011

DarkWolf2011

In the Dark side

thanks for the advice will consider it next time ^ ^. I will try to finish the lucky star image as fast as I can to be able to raise another I am preparing. Thanks for the help

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.