Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Galaxy Express 999: Drowning in a Sea of Stars (Maetel) - Minitokyo

Galaxy Express 999: Drowning in a Sea of Stars (Maetel)

Tagged under Galaxy Express 999

page 1 of 1 1 total item

4n7

Hi everyone,

I have been searching for this image for a long time.....

Drowning in a Sea of Stars

As I remember it (I think 15yrs ago in a copy of MangaMania) The train had landed on Mars and Tetsuro was told to keep close, at some part in the story he walks in on Maetel in the bath and she tells him not be shy.

The image is very similar to the one in colour here.

I have been searching comic book stores and the internet trying to find this image.

So far the closest I have come is in book 20 on page 202 where a similar image exists but does not have the same detail as the colour version shown on this site, nor is it the same story I remember...

Can anyone help with this? Is there a colour version I can find with this particular image?

Thanks for all your help

4n7

merged: 03-09-2011 ~ 02:15pm
Found it, in Book 16 pages 196-197

yeah! I Prefer the image with the bath tub included and the galaxy dripping down the side

Would still like to know if there is a colour version and where I can buy it, or is this art fan made?

Thanks guys, great website btw!

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.