Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 why are my scans deleted - Minitokyo

why are my scans deleted

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

halissin

halissin

this love this hate

i thought that if i provided the information from where i got the scans i was good to go with having any problems

alone in the dark faithless...a small spot of light floods the floor

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

While Fran helped you in the shout box, she only helped you with the question you asked. This doesn't cover everything that one needs to know in order to submit scans. Which is why we recommend all members reading the rules and making sure before submitting.

Also, in purple letters, there is an intro topic for this situation that shows the guidelines to posting in here. Please edit your post to correctly follow these guidelines.

Signature Image

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

halissin,
Most of your scans were deleted because they were unofficial digital artwork. We only accept official digital artwork, game cg rips and scanned artbooks/doujinshi materials. We do not accept western, american and cartoon artwork. They also cannot come from deviant art or pixiv websites. See policy and faq for more information.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.