Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Hi, i'm Kaze, I signed up a while ago but wasn't very active, but I'm trying to be more active now .

I really don't have much skill in the art department so I usually just write reviews.

"Something beyond comprehension can inspire fear, or awe in people".

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

oh, welcome to minitokyo!

well, i'm also not good in such things...haha

but you being here, actually helps.

:D

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr
Then what role am I to play in this farce? Should I be the slave? The villager? The knight? The protagonist? No, I am them all! A hero who’s role is to consume everything in sight, dancing while tearing the theater apart. A drama. A drama whose audience is the drama itself.

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

haha got the hunger for credits?

well, welcome anyhow, even if its a lil late, dont worry, i belive almost all of us where like that.

continue having a blasT!

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

welcome then fallen , glad you came back. check out faq and policy they might have changed since last you were around. if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and I hope to see you back more than 39 weeks again ;)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

Welcome to MT. :P

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.