Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Appeal of "Digital Dive" - Minitokyo

Appeal of "Digital Dive"

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Digital Dive by xxKurumi
Digital Dive by xxKurumi

I'm appealing the deletion of my wallpaper "Digital Dive", a Vocaloid submission. I grant that it's simple, but I don't think it warrants a deletion, especially when it's been up for months. If it won't be restored, I'd like to at least get a bit more reason as to why it was deleted. If memory serves, it's not particularly low quality, unaltered or a screen shot.I was actually surprised at the deletion notification, just because it had been up for so long. It may be because of so many (unwarranted) favorites when, surley, there ARE better vocaloid wallpapers. But that's not my doing, and not a fair deletion.

If I sound defensive (or rude/presumptuous), please forgive me; I don't really mean to be.

Quote by xxKurumi,

The wallpaper you have submitted (Digital Dive) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- It was too simplistic.
- The subject was too blurry or over-filtered.
- It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos.
- It was a low-effort wallpaper.
- It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper. Please only upload one version of a wallpaper. If you wish to display alternate versions, you may post an offsite link.
- It did not feature an anime-style image.

Minitokyo only accepts wallpapers that meet certain standards of quality. For help with making wallpapers, refer to the Art & Design Lounge and/or Sandbox.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
It is too simple, and the quality is a bit bad. Grainy and so on.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

- Kuru.

Bernouli

Retired Moderator

Bernouli

It's Never Lupus!

We had a discussion about it because I brought it up. Three wallpaper mods agreed to have it deleted because it just seems too simple and the quality is questionable.

I mean the only thing I see that you even did to it was add bubbles and darkened the colors. o_o It's also just really blurry, honestly. I realize it's been up a while, but it's not like we haven't deleted older wallpapers before...

Signature
sheq's neenja mod

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Well, if it was uniformly decided, that's fine; thanks for the info!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.