Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Give me a break - Minitokyo

Give me a break

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Weskalia

Weskalia

Half robotic cat half desbear

OK, this isn't the first time my scans are deleted, I submitted them first and after a few hours later, they were deleted because of this:

Quote: The scan you have submitted ([url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/526351][/url]) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to (or lower quality than) an existing scan.

Please browse the image galleries prior to uploading images.

Sorry, but I don't get, my scans have the SAME SIZE, QUALITY of the scans submitted later. Shouldn't it be the other way around? Here's one example. Check the time it was submitted and the time it was first faved.

What? Don't tell me just because the submitters are veteran scanners, they get "special treatment." If it is, then this is totally unfair, I mean I submitted that scan first and it HAS everything the latter has.

I'm believing you and I can do anything. We can change the world.
Hey, sky's the limit, we can spread wings. Through roadless travel, together we go!
Signature

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

Weskalia,
Those are nat's scans, if you checked the scan's info stats you would see under "Source" its says "Self Scanned".

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.