Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why Ichihime doesn't work(spoilers) - Minitokyo

Why Ichihime doesn't work(spoilers)

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 1 13 total items

YuuichiYouko

YuuichiYouko

The Cursed God

I'm not really a fan of Ichiruki or Ichihime but i like stating the facts. The ironic fact is that Orihime has a rack and is useless, then Rukia is flat chested and able to fight. And don't the Orihime fans say that she can fight; a gentle breeze can break her shield. Before I am going to start this...to inform you that is going to be awhile if you read slow. Now to the facts.
Ichiruki - Most show start with show the main couple in the first episode, and guess who that was...Ichigo and Rukia. They didn't show Orihime until episode 3. If I'm remembering right what was the first time he did; he protected Rukia. And when Rukia's brother showed up, she wrote to Ichigo to stay away. But what has the first thing went through his mind? 'I must save her.' So he rushed to where she was just to get owned by Byakuya. So he trained nonstop just to get strong enough to go after her. Ichigo got his bankai because he wanted to save her. After that he fought Byakuya for 4 or 2 episode to open his eyes that he should want to save her too. And after begin beat half to death Azien ripped out the H?gyoku from Rukia, then Ichigo rushed to save her. Then he got owned.
Ichihime - This is the worst Bleach couple I've seen people tring to make. First Orihime went willingly to Hueco Mundo. And don't Ichihime fans say she was forced or captured, no she wasn't, Ulquiorra gave her a choice and she went. Did she say she waasn't going to rely on Ichigo anymore and as soon as she get there what did she do? Kurosaki-kun save me. Why doesn't she say Ichigo like the rest of the group. I like his last name at first but Orihime said that name like that was the only word she knew. Ichigo went to Hueco Mundo to fight not to save her. I got four facts to prove I'm right.
1. Why did he take her and run the first time they met up, but instead he fought Grimmjaw or Grimmjow
2. He came back to fight Ulquiorra not to save her
3. He went full Hollow and throw her away like trash
4. After Ulquiorra died unfairly he left to save Rukia again not Orihime
So can you call them a couple

I have killed so many people in my prime. I was banished from heaven for the rest of my eternal life. So as my redemption I will protect a princess from the darkness in my past. I will never let anyone harm her. Even if I die in the end.

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

You are stating quite a long opinion, I'm not a fan of IchiHime....this couple doesn't have the balance point, Orihime is too in to Ichigo and Ichigo is way too reckless, the opposite applies to IchiRuki....I like this couple better 'cause the balance point it has.
But up 'till now there is no sign of love interest, Ichigo is run around to save as many people he can because he is a simple minded guy.

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

YuuichiYouko

YuuichiYouko

The Cursed God

I agree with you because Orihime says she loves him but doesn't show it

I have killed so many people in my prime. I was banished from heaven for the rest of my eternal life. So as my redemption I will protect a princess from the darkness in my past. I will never let anyone harm her. Even if I die in the end.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

SPOILERS

well like the saying goes it takes boys longer to figure out love than girls? or some girls chase around the boys? later in the episodes, right when grimmjow appears orihime does declare her love for ichigo, but that didn't go well. I wonder if ichigo put two and two together when Ulquiorra declared his love to orihime?

at any rate, where I'm at now, he still confused about his love and he's more concerned about his abilities than his love for orihime. that dude so needs to get over it, soon she might be stronger than him :P later in episodes orihime does get stronger, but she's more of a defense not an offense in the team. the "turning back of time" is better for a team, and wouldn't it be god moding (sorry I went there:P) if she could do/be both strong offense and defense?

on a final note, he knows that orihime is strong, she has lost a lot but that boy is being mean to her. he knows that rukia and Renji are an item so I don't know why he's bothering with her. OR there could be a strong connection between the both due to rukia waking his sleeping powers within.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

YuuichiYouko

YuuichiYouko

The Cursed God

Well guess I'll give you that but you can't say that Ichigo and Orihime aren't a couple for alot of reason

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

^^ Yeah...it is true Ichigo's concern right now is his own abilities or restoring his power...
If only Orihime can measure a situation and act carefully, I won't dislike her...and she could be just like Unohana Retsu, strong captain with her magnificent healing power, but Orihime must stop her current attitude...
Yes...Orihime can be a great support for Ichigo...

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

YuuichiYouko

YuuichiYouko

The Cursed God

Yes but Orihime heal powers just heals but doesn't give you back your reitsu. So her heal is useless in a crisis. And Ichigo cares more about his abilites more than Orihime because she has no backbone like Rukia. Rememer when he got some of his soul reaper powers back he heard Rukia voice and froze up. But when her sees Orihime he brushes her off. And she say she loves him but really in love Ulquiorra

sakurarukia0506

sakurarukia0506

ELFs 13eLIEve in 슈퍼주니어

I love Rukia the most,but I don't hate Orihime at all,I actually like her a lot,she is beautiful and great in her own way, i like the way she act,it's so much 'human-like'. But she will never be Ichigo's strength,Ichigo's smile...and Ichigo's LIFE like Rukia.She will forever be his FRIEND,forever and ever,it's never change.That's the only way Ichigo thinks of her,no more or less than that. It's Rukia,ever since the beginning,she and Ichigo is already the perfect match,they share the bond,the fate that Orihime never has.Things are all clear to me like that!

Everything happens for a reason![Shaquille O'Neal ]
There are no right answers to wrong questions. [Ursula K. Le Guin]
Manga~Anime~BLEACH-IchiRuki~SUPER JUNIOR~KARA~~~I love you all~~~~~~Banzai!!!!!!

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

I don't really like Orihime, and she just doesn't really seem like the right girl for Ichigo, if he was looking for love. I much prefer Rukia, she seems to match him more.

sakurarukia0506

sakurarukia0506

ELFs 13eLIEve in 슈퍼주니어

That's for sure.Orihime can never connect to Ichigo in any other ways more than being a friend,Rukia and Ichigo is connected by fate,by bond,by heart and soul( up till now),nothing can change the fact that they can understand each other almost completely just by looking at each other,without having said anything
I'm so glad that I meet people with the similar(or the same) opinion about IchiRuki
Thanks so much and I love everyone that likes IchiRuki like me >_<

merged: 05-18-2011 ~ 11:50am
well,I think everyone should read this http://bleachness.livejournal.com/319557.html , it has everything for the question 'Why Ichihime doesn't work'. << Don't care what am I suggesting if you already knew >>. It was THINGY from 'Inoue vs rukia' thread that shared this,I'm so glad after reading it. Enjoy,minna-san! (I'm sharing this without asking for your permission,so please don't get mad at me THINGY, I'm doing the good thing^^)

Everything happens for a reason![Shaquille O'Neal ]
There are no right answers to wrong questions. [Ursula K. Le Guin]
Manga~Anime~BLEACH-IchiRuki~SUPER JUNIOR~KARA~~~I love you all~~~~~~Banzai!!!!!!

aniimel

aniimel

七転び八起き

cuz Orihime is so stupid
and Ichigo is too cool for her

anyway, Ichigo with Rukia isn't a option either

(( Rukia x Byakuya )) yeah!

I should move forward, even if it’s only one step.

shirayuki-san

shirayuki-san

Queen Serperior

You're absolutely right, many times that I've tried to explain himself to ichihimes they do not understand that there are a couple, nothing has been confirmed in the manga.
Instead, IchiRuki is more readable, you see where to look, that is, they both have a relationship that goes beyond a simple friendship, they comprise only with looks, more confidence. Above all the manga MANY moments CONFIRMS this.
Currently in the manga: Ok, Inoue has had a tremendous role, but... the girl has done nothing to merit awards, according to ichihimes: "She "encouraged" and that "she was the fullbring", because of her efforts to strong-mentally, spiritually and happy to Ichi..." Haaaaa to another with this story... She has not done anything. What if Rukia came?

Yes, I love IchiRuki. >.<

Signature Image"The fifty years a man may live, are but a dream lost in eternity" —Nobunaga Oda

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Quote by shirayuki-sanYou're absolutely right, many times that I've tried to explain himself to ichihimes they do not understand that there are a couple, nothing has been confirmed in the manga.
Instead, IchiRuki is more readable, you see where to look, that is, they both have a relationship that goes beyond a simple friendship, they comprise only with looks, more confidence. Above all the manga MANY moments CONFIRMS this.
Currently in the manga: Ok, Inoue has had a tremendous role, but... the girl has done nothing to merit awards, according to ichihimes: "She "encouraged" and that "she was the fullbring", because of her efforts to strong-mentally, spiritually and happy to Ichi..." Haaaaa to another with this story... She has not done anything. What if Rukia came?

Yes, I love IchiRuki. >.<

Everybody Loves IchiRuki..And I Can Count Myself..IchiRuki Has More "Scenes" You can see that ichigo is attracted to rukia more well he cares for orihime but only as a good friend ichigo loves to protect his friends but that's not mean he loves orihime she's just a close friend..
To me i love Ichigo x Rukia..they make sense..

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.