Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 suggestion - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 4 total items

DarkWolf2011

DarkWolf2011

In the Dark side

My idea is to create something similar to the sandbox. What I mean is to assemble a new place to put the work is finished, for example use the sandbox for any suggestions or ideas to create a new wallpaper and in this other setting out the wallpaper and set. This place would have to have some kind of survey whether or not to vote if the image is worthy or not being in MT so do not leave all the work to the moderators and leave the possibility that people are saying and vote according to their tastes and if The survey provides that if it is in MT

Solo la oscuridad de mi alma me hace fuerte,La oscuridad es mi camino...las tinieblas mi trono...y tu agonia mi aliento
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕ ‿ ◕░▒▓█▇▅▂ Signature Image

The Sandbox basically covers everything what you've mentioned there . The moderators (elite members & more experienced peoples as well) will sometimes go to your thread and tell you if it's okay to be uploaded here on MT or not . It only takes time for them to get to you as they're busy as well , which some tend not to wait & feel that it's worthy (to them only & based on some 'pointless' comments) to be uploaded without getting a seal of approval from them .

Plus , the mods here like to work hard , if you know what I mean .

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

We encourage of members of Minitokyo to suggest anything they think would be beneficial to this site, or to help improve it and we are always willing to listen.

Unfortunately with this suggestion, it also completely defeats the point of the gallery section. So, what your saying is that everyone has to submit to this section of their forums and the people will judge them if they are deem-able to be submitted into the gallery. Will there be such a system that prevents against biased comments? Will there be a means to keep quality control and to also push members to better themselves and their work? Maybe I'm completely misunderstanding the concept, but that's the general impression I get from it. I apologize if I'm missing something.

The problem with your idea is it completely contradicts Minitokyo's wallpaper section. The staff don't decide what gets to stay or not, the policy is what decides what stays and what goes and the moderators enforce this policy. I'm not saying it's a bad idea, far from it. It's just that with the current system, we'd have to completely re-work Minitokyo in order to adapt a change like this.

Signature Image

DarkWolf2011

DarkWolf2011

In the Dark side

Quote by DeAnge1usThe Sandbox basically covers everything what you've mentioned there . The moderators (elite members & more experienced peoples as well) will sometimes go to your thread and tell you if it's okay to be uploaded here on MT or not . It only takes time for them to get to you as they're busy as well , which some tend not to wait & feel that it's worthy (to them only & based on some 'pointless' comments) to be uploaded without getting a seal of approval from them .

Plus , the mods here like to work hard , if you know what I mean .

If, however, clear up some things missing in the sandbox

Quote by CyanideBlizzardWe encourage of members of Minitokyo to suggest anything they think would be beneficial to this site, or to help improve it and we are always willing to listen.

Unfortunately with this suggestion, it also completely defeats the point of the gallery section. So, what your saying is that everyone has to submit to this section of their forums and the people will judge them if they are deem-able to be submitted into the gallery. Will there be such a system that prevents against biased comments? Will there be a means to keep quality control and to also push members to better themselves and their work? Maybe I'm completely misunderstanding the concept, but that's the general impression I get from it. I apologize if I'm missing something.

The problem with your idea is it completely contradicts Minitokyo's wallpaper section. The staff don't decide what gets to stay or not, the policy is what decides what stays and what goes and the moderators enforce this policy. I'm not saying it's a bad idea, far from it. It's just that with the current system, we'd have to completely re-work Minitokyo in order to adapt a change like this.

Try to say it, but did not mean that others do not approve the increase or images, but to vote in the form of opinion and that not all MT members know how to give a specific opinion, but that this would serve to disclose more about their tastes images that some would submit, I did not say that each and every one of the images passing through here, but for newbies users can be helped in the same way you use sandbox.
Nor do I mean that moderators are not able to describe the images but to reflect the taste of others, some moderators are based on the quality and others in the simplicity or complexity of the images, as there are several images that are horrible (not trying to criticize) and yet remain in MT and other good they are deleted, do not know if perhaps they serve or not but this will help improve the selection of images or have more in mind when erasing images

Solo la oscuridad de mi alma me hace fuerte,La oscuridad es mi camino...las tinieblas mi trono...y tu agonia mi aliento
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕ ‿ ◕░▒▓█▇▅▂ Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.