Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which is your favorite movie? And why? - Minitokyo

Which is your favorite movie? And why?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

erald123

erald123

I make my own destiny

Just wanted to know what kinda movies you like?

I like comedy films.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I am into mostly horror, scifi, fantasy, action sort of thing. my top favorite of all time is the stand (as well as the book by stephen king, he is my mentor, I probably would have never started to really get interested in writing if it wasn't for him and reading the stand one summer, when the movie came along it became a big time hit for me. also into virus, plague and catastrophe movies so this made my top of fav list.), others include 2012, resident evil (all), the last samurai, the forbidden kingdom, xmen and more.

if the plot entertains me, over time it becomes one of my favorite movies, and if it contains the right things of interest.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Miss-Mess

Miss-Mess

A hero, somtimes.

I like historical movies most they somehow give me a honor and glory!

ai-yame

ai-yame

<3 Iridescent <3

I enjoy inspirational movies. :)) Romance, comedy stuff. I also go for child-friendly ones (like some anime/cartoon movies).

But I'm into horror as well, I can watch horror movies alone in a room. XD All that mystery and thriller stuff. Sci-fi is pretty interesting too, and others which have intriguing content and provide bases for argument -- I'm quite a sucker for those.

All in all though, I can watch any genre. Helps widen my horizons and view of things. :D

<3 It's too early for you to beat me. <3
Signature

i likes movie,but some movie is my all time favorite avatar movie is my favorite movie, because this is science fiction film.i like Avatar movie...................

True Blood Episodes

Breaking Bad Episodes

My favorite movies are true and inspirational movies in general. Examples: Lords of Dogtown, Conviction, The Fighter, Soul Surfer, Million Dollar Baby, 127 Hours, etc.

My favorite movie may be A Walk to Remember, because it is a good joke chick flick, but every time I look at it, I fell in love with a love story. If the male friend looked at it, I can see some of them crying. Therefore, it is great.

My fav movie is The Shawshank Redemption, yet I enjoy all kinds of movies. Inspirational movies are the ones I'm drawn to the most.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

My fav is Cruel Intentions, it's great

You can switch encoding parameters of end files such as example frequencyp

wav to mp3 conversion

Fantasy and epic films...
Have you seen Krabat? (trailler) It's a german movie not very well-known (at least on my country) but I really like it!

"BE DIFFERENT, BE YOURSELF
love yourself, kiss a stranger, touch the fire, look at the sunset, feel the wind, taste a tear, enjoy life..."

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

I like a lot of different films and film genres (though I'm not truly a fan of Romance, or Romantic comedies), foreign films are also a favorite of mine, and I love action & adventure, science fiction, fantasy, thrillers/mystery, documentaries, and comedy.

Some of my favorite films are "Shutter Island", "Lord of the Rings" (complete trilogy), "Serenity" (Firefly), "The Seventh Seal" (1957, Swedish), and "Evil" (Swedish). However, out of all of them, Shutter Island is the movie I adore the most; a greatly crafted physiological thriller and the main twist is just perfect, even the ending- though widely debated is well executed.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

My Favorite movie is 3-idiot .It is an interesting movie.I like theme of this movie.It is a awesome movie.

i love war and fantasii movie ^_^

jojocommentyourpost

my all time favorite movie is Pride and Prejudice, because I am a hopeless romantic xD my 2nd favorite movie is Monty Python and the Holy Grail because im very random and love to laugh. my 3rd favorite movie is the Grudge. i looove watching movies. anything really, i enjoy scary movies too although i absolutely haate blood for some reason...ima wimp xD but theres nooo way i can leave out Lord of the Rings. could have a lotr marathon every week and never get bored. i suppose that ties for first place movie :/ darn. what shall i do now...

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

I like so many different movies, it's hard to pick a genre.....but I guess comedy, Sci-Fi or fantasy.
Some of my favorite movies though:

'One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest'
'How to Train Your Dragon'
'Terminator'
'Back To The Future'
'Night Of The Living Dead'
'First Blood'

=3

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

I'm very open minded about movies. Mysteries, anime, action, romance, science fiction, True Story based, comedy, adventure. Anything. I go to the movies every weekend. I even go see movies that teens would never go to. Like the King's Speech which was FANTASTIC!.

My favorite movies are
1. Star Wars- classic
2. Harry Potter- its my childhood
3. The Lord of the Rings- BRILLIANT! Never gets old.
4. Calamity Jane (1953)- its a musical. I know every song by heart. I LOVE it.
5. Thor, Batman, Iron Man, 127 Hours
6. Bleach, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, 5 Centimeters Per Second. Anime in general.

Massaca

Legendary NG2 Ninja

Tied between Ninja Assassin and Monty Python & the Holy Grail
The first is an amazingly good, violent and gory non-stop action film and the second is the best comedy ever (IMO)

Ninja Gaiden 2 Master Ninja Karma score: 70,059,601 Karma, 4499 kills, 36h 58m 16s, Ranked 3rd highest legitimate score.
*Ninja Gaiden 2 survival scores: Karma--Kills*
* TDS: 5,765,280--311 ** VF: 3,433,110--221 ** Tonfa: 9,073,570--448 ** Scythe: 12,913,520--530 *
* BotA: 3,126,260--170 ** KG: 4,233,740--255 ** Claws: 3,062,130--273 ** Lunar: 5,975,960--409 *

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.