Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Confession - Minitokyo

Anime Confession

Tagged under Amagami

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Haha, what a funny topic. Hmm...which anime character would I confess my love to? Oh, there's so many! When I was younger, my first anime crush ever was Sesshoumaru, so I'd probably try confessing to him only I know I would be horribly rejected lol. Besides him, I would definitely confess to Watanuki-kun from xXxHolic. xD

I am a vessel wrought with strife and regret, but I will not fear.

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

Ah, I would also try confessing to Mio Akiyama, from K-On. I guess she wouldn't know what do. Well, neither would I actually. The situation would a be somewhat awkward... even weirder if she ran and crouched on the corner or hid under a table... But that's cute, so no problems with it. It'd be my chance to go and talk to her even more or something like that... x3

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

Hmm.. I would like to confess to Naruto.. :X Hiiihi..! -^_____^-
But I think he'll reject me as he did with Sakura! x'''DDDD http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljagspfPJQ1qh45u1.gif http://narutoview.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/162.jpg
http://calamitousintents.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/stop-lying.jpg?w=450&h=392 Haaahaha x''}

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧Signature Image

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

Who would I confess too?! Most guys I want to confess to have a girlfriend haha. I would confess to Nobu from NANA because I love his character and personality :D

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

It'd either be Emiya Kiritsugu ( Fate/Zero), Kotomine Kirei ( Fate/Stay Night) or Tohsaka Rin ( Fate/ Stay Night). I doubt they will accept :D . The first two are straight, I suppose, and Tohsaka is a hard one to get.

oxblackfairyxo

oxblackfairyxo

oxblackfairyxo

I'd confess my love to N from Death Note and if he rejected me....I'd probably just ask out Brock from pokemon lol

Aisha93

Aisha93

i'm muslim and happy

to rukawa from slam dunk if i rejected i will rry again

no God just Allah and Mohammed is messenger of AllahSignature Image

mela

mela

~*mela-chan*~

I'd definitely want these HOT GUYS to confess to me: (i don't like the thought of a girl confessing.. it's a Filipino thing i guess)
Kiryuu Zero of Vampire Knight
Usui Takumi of Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
Suou Tamaki & Ootori Kyouya of Ouran High School Host Club

in an anime wherein the lead is a female, there are always 2 guys in the picture.. i'm more interested in the one who doesn't end up with the girl (the ones hurt) UNLESS the male lead is more hot and lovable! (i dunno why but i think i may be the comforting type.. but i still indulge in the HOTNESS of these guys!)
and those extras or supporting males that are so damn HOT! XD

if i was a guy i'd confess to.. (hmm.. this is quite hard.. there's a huge selection of bishoujo.. XD)
Nakatsugawa Ui from Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi
Kanzaki H. Aria from Hidan no Aria
Haruka from Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
Rosette from Chrno Crusade
Tohru from Fruits Basket
Serizawa Kaho from Hourglass of Summer
Rima from Vampire Knight

so many bishoujos i can't remember them all XD

"Never be captivated by anyone, just live as yourself in the way you are."

ei friends! how are you?
always remember that i'm here if you need me! :)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.