Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of "Cute Looking Ryou" - Minitokyo

Deletion of "Cute Looking Ryou"

Tagged under Clannad

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Cute Looking Kyou by DarkSchneider
Cute Looking Kyou by DarkSchneider

Quote by DarkSchneider,

The scan you have submitted (Cute Looking Kyou) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- The image was too small. Only scans with a clear subject of 1,000,000 pixels or more are accepted.
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to: page folds, dust, or text on the image.
- The image was enlarged. The majority of anime images found on the internet are not sufficient quality to be submitted at Minitokyo, please do not attempt to enlarge these images for submission.

If you still find the scan is of decent quality however, you can always submit it at Minitokyo's sister site: Zerochan.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
This character has edgy outlines and that means it has been resized. I don\'t say that you have done this but we don\'t keep enlarged scans.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

I'm disputing the recent deletion of "Cute looking Ryou". As the above conditions are stated, I do not believe any conditions on this image make it a image that makes it deletable. If you have a valid reason, then please let me know so that I better understand the reasons for deletion. Thank you.

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

Additional information provided by the moderator:
This character has edgy outlines and that means it has been resized. I don't say that you have done this but we don''t keep enlarged scans.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

Quote by MadoshiKurefuAdditional information provided by the moderator:
This character has edgy outlines and that means it has been resized. I don't say that you have done this but we don''t keep enlarged scans.

Ah! I didn't notice that, but okay, I guess that's how it is.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.