Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 make up a word then define it afterwards! - Minitokyo

make up a word then define it afterwards!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

Yosh, /me had started a new thread. guidelines?

[WORD] - [pronounciation (optional, for fun!)] [definition OR etymology, (where the words came from, or what words did it oroginate)]

have fun!

laphone - (la - phown), a laptop used also as a phone

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr
Then what role am I to play in this farce? Should I be the slave? The villager? The knight? The protagonist? No, I am them all! A hero who’s role is to consume everything in sight, dancing while tearing the theater apart. A drama. A drama whose audience is the drama itself.

Squiger - A cross between a squirrel and a tiger.

Carros are the cutest!

otemoto-dansei-ningen

otemoto-dansei-ningen

your friendly Script Kittie

What's this, portmanteau much?

Alright.

Convertation (con-ver-TA-shen) n. conversation occurring in a dissertation.

I desperately need 50 megabytes of signature content right here, though I can only make less than 200 bytes of it.

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

haha, yep, somewhat like a portmanteau

fooried - (fu-riyd) - a state of worrying bout food.

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr
Then what role am I to play in this farce? Should I be the slave? The villager? The knight? The protagonist? No, I am them all! A hero who’s role is to consume everything in sight, dancing while tearing the theater apart. A drama. A drama whose audience is the drama itself.

DarkWolf2011

DarkWolf2011

In the Dark side

Tsun-dere

tsun-tsun = isolated, withdrawn, aggressive , dere dere = amorous. . . or adoring

Solo la oscuridad de mi alma me hace fuerte,La oscuridad es mi camino...las tinieblas mi trono...y tu agonia mi aliento
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕ ‿ ◕░▒▓█▇▅▂ Signature Image

tsun-sama - a cross between the word "tsundere" and "ore-sama"! lol!

Carros are the cutest!

otemoto-dansei-ningen

otemoto-dansei-ningen

Nood-less (NOOD-less) n. a meal of noodles which is served lighter than usual

I desperately need 50 megabytes of signature content right here, though I can only make less than 200 bytes of it.

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

>_<

smariot - a SMART idiot

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr

splendiferious

wonderfully splendid

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

scupid= stupid cupid :P

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

putration, noun 1) something posted online that really stinks

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

epal - (E-pal) a very cool friend. (epic pal)

USAGE:
You're way too "epal" man.

XD

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr

eroneous; a mistake on the internet

otemoto-dansei-ningen

otemoto-dansei-ningen

Quote by Hooyaaheroneous; a mistake on the internet

TBH more like erroneous + erotic

trashputer n. a computer that has too many errors, so many it rendered itself useless.

^ no that would be erogenous

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

zombot - a robot that has taken a liking to brains...

grawr..

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr

barffunk:

The taste in your mouth after you throw up.

otemoto-dansei-ningen

otemoto-dansei-ningen

Quote by Hooyaah^ no that would be erogenous

More like eroge + nous haha.

Spost v. Posting quickly in an internet forum/bulletin board. n. a bulletin board message posted this way.

Hiariri

Hiariri

Pikachu, I choose you!!

jailgeon - its a dungeon and jail at the same time! (that does't even make sense lol)

I buried the plant alive! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

gyaaa~~

thrap - thread + crap: a worthless thread (something like this)

-__-

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr

Hiariri

Hiariri

Pikachu, I choose you!!

humean = a human that's mean
I don't speak english, this is hard :( but at least i'm trying

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

wow, what a really cute avatar you got there Hiariri!

buread - (burn + bread) - i use this term to name what i bake.

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr

Hiariri

Hiariri

Pikachu, I choose you!!

lol

tejerk - (teacher + jerk) = my history teacher

otemoto-dansei-ningen

otemoto-dansei-ningen

@Namae-kun: wth your.avatar = wheredidyougetthat.itstoodangerous

Errmand n. An errand (especially a task given to someone by his/her seniors) which is given harshly.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.