Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 just wondering - Minitokyo

just wondering

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Quote by neodraconum,

The artwork/doujinshi you have submitted (Dizzy Cover Art) was removed for the following reason:

- It was taken, in whole or in part, from another website with little to no modification. You may only submit artwork that you have created entirely by yourself.

Repeated violation of this policy will lead to suspension of your upload privileges.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

so what does "You may only submit artwork that you have created entirely by yourself" when I put it in the scan section as not my scan? when the pic itself is from the artist's website, is used for a soundtrack CD Cover and appears in the Gelatin 2010 spring artbook.

Where is the line drawn when posting scans that also appear on the artist's website?

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

That deletion PM is outdated and may not pertain you in some sort of way. Anyway I deleted it because it was digital art and it came from deviant art which is one of the websites we do not accept pictures from. Its still digital art if you taken it from the artist's personal website. You can only send that picture if its scanned.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.