Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 PS3 Game Enjoyment VS Trophy - Minitokyo

PS3 Game Enjoyment VS Trophy

page 1 of 1 4 total items

ShanaFlare

ShanaFlare

Mystical Crystallisation

I'm sure most of us have a PS3 because of the games. Personally, I only play the games I like and the trophies are a bonus but does everyone play the games because they truly enjoyed it or is it just an obsession to obtain as many trophies as they can?

Courage within the Purest Child.
Signature

I play games that I love to play. Trophies are on the side for me. If they have trophies great, if they don't have trophies, no big deal.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but wounds from those will always heal.
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but wounds from words may never heal.

Trophies is what motivated you to keep playing the game

Quote by AirJackTrophies is what motivated you to keep playing the game

I thought it was the quality of the game play itself that would be sufficient to keep a player coming back?

Trophies I care little for. For ultimately what do you get when you unlock all the trophies in a game...nothing. I play for the enjoyment of the game. Game play shouldn't be turned into a chore to retain players.

Signature
	Image[/img]

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.