Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Must Read for all AFU Members - Minitokyo

Must Read for all AFU Members

Group announcement by Anime-Fans-United

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

ANNOUNCEMENT

For the next 2-3 weeks AFU will have an all around re-construction.
Which means not only the group page will change but everything in the group will change and since we all know that Raven-kun is currently away I will be taking charge *hmph* any complaints talk to me.

Now I returned a few group administrators as members since I need people who are going to active not just enjoy the 'administrator' title.
Anyone who feels like they have what it takes to become a staff of the group I'm the one to talk to [I don't bite I promise]

But to become a group staff you have to start from the beginning as a group moderator which means you have to invite a few MT members to join us and you must be active.

Now if you asked me why I returned Koboshi, Riku, Haven, Meyrin and Zaza as members.
They haven't been active for more than 5 weeks. If they ever come back they will be returned as administrators.

Raven must remain as an admin since he's the founder of the group.

Anyone who likes to create graphics I need a staff who can take care of graphics section.

Here is what I am looking for.

1. I need someone who knows how to create graphics. [We need new graphics for the group]
2. I need someone who can be active and help me with CSS since I really suck at it. [Aozora-san will be helping me with this]
3. I need a moderator to accept new members. [ Angel and Dark has taken this job ;)]

There will be new stuff coming soon. Wait for them as soon as I am on my summer vacation the group will be having a major revamp.

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

i can do the number 3 but im not very good at graphics and group layouts hehe sorry T-T i wish i could help

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

My gears are always turning

I'm active in AFU all the time. hmm... yessss...

I am the legendary Cybernetic-pony.
I will protect and serve Queen Luna.
I am a brony and proud of it!

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Quote by DarkGeneralUnizakiI'm active in AFU all the time. hmm... yessss...

I'm thinking of updating you as a moderator or even administrator. If you want I get you up the ladder. I just want AFU to be back what it used to have and I'm pretty confident you can help me General.

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

if you need help with moderating I don't mind a bit to help in that department, dark is on just as much as I am, I don't mind to climb the ranks again or remain just a member your call but thanks for reviving the group, bringing new life and bringing about a new look to afu it seriously needed love who better :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

My gears are always turning

Ok Aii I can do that be mod or admin.

I am the legendary Cybernetic-pony.
I will protect and serve Queen Luna.
I am a brony and proud of it!

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

i can be verrry active in the pm ( our time...)

but the 3rd one is most suitable i guess....

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

ShanaFlare

ShanaFlare

Mystical Crystallisation

I'm out I guess, not enough confidence to assist in the group revival :)

Courage within the Purest Child.
Signature

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Quote by ShanaFlareI'm out I guess, not enough confidence to assist in the group revival :)

Just help us ;) Even if you can't help us with administrating the group you can participate with the upcoming contest (not sure when they are coming back).
And since I will be getting help from Angel and Dark it will be fine.

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

YAY! Lol Noel-san I also suffer like a pain in the a$$ while coding and creating stuff.. so glad that AFU is gonna return to active, so yeah, I guess I could help with the gallery coding (after updating the Hetalia-Axis-Powers group xD)
So I guess I can be an admin -again- too, as well.. of you want, of course, I won't get mad if you don't consider LULZ XD

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

ShanaFlare

ShanaFlare

Mystical Crystallisation

Yeah I will try^^ pretty busy these few days :D

Courage within the Purest Child.
Signature

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.