Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many piercing do u have? - Minitokyo

How many piercing do u have?

page 1 of 1 24 total items

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

I just got 2 piecings in my cartilage yesterday (it didn't really hurt that much, but people kept telling me it would so i was a little nervous about getting it done ^__^') so now i have 8 piercings in my ears and i still want to get 4 more in my ears and i want my belly button done. So just out of curiosity how many piercings do u have and where? ^___^

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

I have 2 in my left ear :) , and i'm planning to have another one.

Quote by DarkMaiden1369so now i have 8 piercings in my ears and i still want to get 4 more in my ears and i want my belly button done.

i only have earrings. Do you count that too? XD

Signature Image

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

None! I don't know why but I don't like to violate ( in my point of view ) my body in any way. Then again I said to my self, I would never get a tattoo but I did. So... I might get my ears of side of my lips pierce some day. Who knows?

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

man... babe, you're one of those gothic babes aren't ya? ^_^' haha, that's great... :)

i just got one piercing, in my ear.... heh.... :) ...me like silver...

Signature

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

Quote by white-winged-angel

Quote by DarkMaiden1369so now i have 8 piercings in my ears and i still want to get 4 more in my ears and i want my belly button done.

i only have earrings. Do you count that too? XD

Sure, just for u i'll make that count ^_^'

Signature Image

Kyo-Sohma

Kyo-Sohma

*Sulking on the roof*

I have no piercings. Unfortunately I don't think I am a person that would look good with any.

Signature
"I'm gonna break your pretty boy face" -Kyou to Yuki

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

Quote by xandmanman... babe, you're one of those gothic babes aren't ya? ^_^' haha, that's great... :)
i just got one piercing, in my ear.... heh.... :) ...me like silver...

Um... nope im not a gothic babe... at least i don't think so ^_^'

Signature Image

dont have a prob with piercings personally, but i myslef i dont will ever want to get one. i just feel wierd with getting an opening in some part of my body.

http://www.probe.org/images/piercings.jpg

Something like this, perhaps?

Fatall

= maruda =

none... btw gr8 photo miketo ^^'

... the place where everythimg comes from and everything returns to ...

ObsidianJoy

ObsidianJoy

Devils Cry

I have 6 peircings now (I plan to get 10 or more) the ones I have now are my Ears(I plan to stretch them to a zero gauge), my Bridge(right between the eyes), Medusa(above the tp lip but under the nose), my Eyebrow and my Toungue.

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

um... yea nice pic miketo...... ^_^' , im thinking that maybe u should get less than that...... A LOT less ^_^' lol

Signature Image

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

hmmm....that' picture ish freaky @@'' ehh I would like to get 3 piercing 2 on the right and 1 on the left but my mom says it's bad for mee >o<''

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahahaha! miketo... is that you? wow.... you're pretty...... good...umm.. lookin... now yeah? hahahahah *laughing to my death* hahahaha! XD ....no, not really, i know how miketo looks like... haha.... but the pic was hilarious... haha...

Signature

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

I have seven in total. Three in each ears and one in my right eyebrow that I got this summer...I always wanted one of those and I know that my father wouldn't agree, but hell, I'm 21 and I payed it with my own money so he ain't got nothing to say about it. You guys should have seen his reactrion when I showed it to him....like those Visa commercials: Priceless.

Signature Image

Quote by miketohttp://www.probe.org/images/piercings.jpg

Something like this, perhaps?

Dammit mike! stop showing that pic already!! XD XD

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

eh. i just have one piercing in my left ear. big whoop ^_^' although i'm thinking about getting a second one in my left ear

Signature Image

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

i have one in the top of my left ear and im planning to get 1 at the bottom of it ....1 in my eyebrow and 1 at the top of my right 1

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

Quote by PaoloDammit mike! stop showing that pic already!! XD XD

It's like a car wreck. It's horrible, yet somehow I can't look away.

Besides, he / she is a good object lesson in not getting carried away with one's hobby.

i have a 8guauge septum, a 7/8inch earlobe and a 14 gauge bridge^_^love them all there like my children

Well i have about 0, yea i really want to put alot of holes me sounds like fun.

I only have the one in each ear . I want to get my eyebrow pierced though...

i have 9 totall, i got my ear lobes at 0 gage, and i hav ethe inner part of my ear on each side, i have 2 small hoops in my upper lfet lip and my nipplers and my tongue

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.