Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Minitokyo-Review Open Thread: May - Minitokyo

Minitokyo-Review Open Thread: May

Group announcement by Minitokyo-Review

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

The open-ended discussion thread for Minitokyo Review: May is Full of Flowers and Allergies edition.

I just got internet hooked up at my new place, so I'm ready to jump back in and take care of some stuff, namely putting together some advice on writing game reviews (as several folks have asked for that) and looking into ways of getting our group noticed by more members (I am going to start getting us in the MT-Maigetsu, for example.) I'll also look into getting a nice skin for the group page.

If you have any suggestions, especially images you think would look good as the page skin, let me know.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Perhaps if a handful or so of us wanted to volunteer and write paragraph reviews on a certain topic o choosing. We could alter members each time, depending on who is capable of it.
Sort of a TL;DR version of reviews and also offering multiple opinions.

Signature Image

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Well, first things first, I've just put in a request for a group ad for the Maigetsu. We can brainstorm bigger things for future issues.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Never! I shall continue to think five steps ahead of everything else!

As in terms of MTM, I've talked to you-know-who about it and I'm sure you-know-who would be more than happy to, since I've talked to them about it before.

: )

Signature Image

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

Yay! I'm looking forward to the video-game review tips! Thanks for all y'alls hard work. :D

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Cyanide , your being too secretive :o

Anyways , I'd see what I can do , I don't know any reviewers myself , but I guess I can drag some attention over here , one way or the other.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.