Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Perception - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 13 total items

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

ok guys im posing question to youse people
Have you ever had what you thought was a friend for quite a while and then discovered that person was not?
and that your entire perception of them was completely false?

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Yes...it was sad. She tried to get me sent to jail for something she did by saying I'm the one that did it.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

OH YES.

(and not just on MT)

I had a friend in high school whom I thought was a friend, but when two of my friends broke up, he thought he could get on the girl's good side (read: in her pants) by taking her side and making my life hell (since the guy was my best friend).

Signature Image

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

Love is selfish i guess, my best friend who forgot that im alive when she has a guy called her-boy-friend, thats how life is
in MT, you dont know every1 and every1 dont know who you are too, so hard to find a real friend, but sometimes they are closer you than your though

the world is like a mirror, if we face it smillin' , it smiles right back ^^Signature Image

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

yeah i have had friends like that in school and on mt, sometimes i think i am the one at fault because people might only be here for fun and i might be the one who got carried away, or maybe i am just getting used to it.

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

No, I scrutinize the few people I call friends heavily enough to notice quirks and corresponding body movement and facial expression per reaction(of course I don't tell them I do this lest they change or give me some artificial reaction to throw me off).

As for E-friends, meh. I just go about my random business.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

MoonSpike

MoonSpike

Inside the Darkness

That's what happens when you trust in someone that's not you.
Fortunately enough, I betrayed before they do the same to me.

Suicide is just an easy way of telling everyone that loves you, you hate them.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I've had friends like that, I find them everywhere, the net is the easiest place to find such people. that's why I've learned to keep my own counsel and share but a small amount about myself. even like this in real life as well, which is where it tends to hurt the most, online people are easy to replace, it's hard for me to do in real life.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

shunyoo

shunyoo

-aNOther BODY-

Yes i found out that my sister's husband was taking credit for my music(i gave him access to my virtual studio and my files because as far as i knew we were working together)and i discovered the scam one day on a website,no more 3rd eye productions for me.

Gather ye rose-buds while ye may,Old time is still aflying,And this same flower that smiles today,Tomorrow will be dying. Herrick

yep lol...turned out they were just actin 2 be my friends so they could get me on their side of a fight against my friend....boy they did get a hell of a beatin when i found out

Signature

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Yes; this happened recently too. They were a friend of the entire family for about 10 years, but their intentions were selfish and the friendship ended abruptly. It happens; we're not always perfect when it comes to choosing friends, and it hurts when it does occur. But eventually, when you make better friends, you see the benefit of no longer being around people who project negativity into your life. Now, I'm happy that person's gone- less stress!

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

it happen so many time i can't count it T_T

It has happened with a girl that I knew since I was 5 years old, but it didn’t affect me much because I’ve always known that people have more than one face.
So when they show their second face I don’t get surprised or hurt, because I expect them to do so.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.